Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…
Advertise with Us
Produced by the UK’s leading technology mediacompany, Macworld is the world’s biggest Mac media brand. Providing unparalleled access to the Apple market’s decision-making community, Macworld reaches over 6.3 million serious Mac buyers and users in the UK every month. Available online, digital and in print Macworld is dedicated to Apple products and the people that use them.
Macworld covers; expert tutorials, the latest news analysis & opinions, reviews of the latest Apple products, software and technologies.
Macworld has more exclusive news and reviews, more in-depth product analysis, and more industry insight than any other Macwebsite or magazine.
Macworld is part of The Tech Advisor Group that won the Content Team of the Year at the British Media Awards 2014.
Macworld’s audience includes a wide variety of consumers and business professionals ranging from long term Mac users to those who have recently turned to the Mac, and iPad and iPhone users who range from early adopters to those who are new to the smartphone and tablet world.
Macworld Brand & Audience Reach
- 9 million unique users per month
- 19 million page views per month
- 83% ABC1 , Average Age 25-44, 68% male
- 35,000 average print readership per issue
- Available online, in digital and in print formats
Why advertise on Macworld
- Macworld is the UK’s No.1 Apple media brand reaching over 9 million consumer and SMB tech buyers each month
- Macworld is the fastest growing consumer and SMB tech media brand having grown its audience 278% in the last year
- A multi format brand macworld is available online, in mobile and digital formats
- The Apple market represents 24% of all UK tech spend across tablets, smartphones and laptops.
- Macworld has an affluent audience who are early adopters and proven to spend on tech
Leaders/Skys £37.5 cpm
MPUs £55 cpm
Welcome Ads £85 cpm
Advertising, sponsorship and advertorials
email; [email protected]
Marketing & Partnerships
e: [email protected]
t: +44 (0) 20 7756 2861