>> Postings for November 2012
Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Now that Apple products are mainstream Apple fanboys have been joined by Apple fangirls, and they’re having babies. How do we know they’re Apple fanatics? They’re naming their kids after Apple products.
US pregnancy and parenting website BabyCenter has revealed 2012’s most popular baby names. The name Apple for girls climbed a total of 585 spots in the most popular list this year, a rise of 15 percent. See also: Apple A-Z
Simon Jary | Read more...
- The Mac that time forgot
- Can Microsoft kill the iPhone?
- Apple's bad cable manners
- Stephen Wildstrom - Microsoft's Surface is great news for us all
- Trending: Name your children after Apple products
Entries by month
It's easy and free to get the latest news headlines, reviews and opinions straight to your email inbox. Sign up NOW to make sure you receive the latest Mac news, reviews and tutorials on your favourite topics.
Latest issue: Macworld
Macworld reader poll
What version of Adobe Creative Suite do you use?:
Have your say in the
Have the latest content delivered to your desktop via RSS. Use the links below to get access to a specific blog, news, or reviews feed.
Latest digital arts news
- What the new Kinect for Windows offers interactive designers
- Trunk mixes stop motion and VFX for Land Rover's Facebook spot
- Universal Everything's Flyknit uses a Kinect to turn movement into colourful swirls
- Inspiration: Public Service Broadcasting's ROYGBIV
- Nanoscribe 3D printer creates microscopic models
LogMeIn Free - Remote Computer Access
Sphero is a completely new type of gaming system.
Beat the Credit Crunch - Lease your Mac from Hardsoft