>> Postings for December 2012
Sun, 16 Dec 2012
For the past two and a half years, the iPad has ruled the world of tablets. But with the entry of Microsoft into the fray – including the Surface and an assortment of third-party Windows 8 and RT tablets – the business is about to get a lot more interesting.
I start from a simple premise: that only competition keeps the tech business driving forward and that, in the absence of effective competition, products stultify.
Stephen Wildstrom | Read more...
- The Mac that time forgot
- Can Microsoft kill the iPhone?
- Apple's bad cable manners
- Stephen Wildstrom - Microsoft's Surface is great news for us all
- Trending: Name your children after Apple products
Entries by month
It's easy and free to get the latest news headlines, reviews and opinions straight to your email inbox. Sign up NOW to make sure you receive the latest Mac news, reviews and tutorials on your favourite topics.
Latest issue: Macworld
Macworld reader poll
Are you into iPhone gaming?:
Have your say in the
Have the latest content delivered to your desktop via RSS. Use the links below to get access to a specific blog, news, or reviews feed.
Latest news from Digital Arts
- UK grad shows 2013: UAL Central Saint Martins
- The Lego Movie is a real thing – watch the trailer
- Video pros react to the Mac Pro: GPU and storage concerns
- How Microsoft's Project Spark lets you pull together a game in 20 minutes
- This 3D-printed mechanical computer puts both old and new tech to good use
LogMeIn Free - Remote Computer Access
Sphero is a completely new type of gaming system.
Beat the Credit Crunch - Lease your Mac from Hardsoft