>> Postings for January 2013
Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Can Microsoft kill the iPhone? Let me answer that with another question. Why did we stop asking if Google can kill the iPhone? Because it found a niche of its own. For all the lawsuits and talk of thermonuclear war, Apple and Google know that this town is big enough for the both of us.
But while Google’s Android platform sits (fairly) neatly alongside the iPhone, fans of both are left wondering aloud: what exactly is the point of Windows Phone 8?
Matt Egan | Read more...
Wed, 09 Jan 2013
After an 18-month wait Apple is finally shipping a new range of iMacs, and very nice they are, too. I bought one of the 27-inch iMacs because our home iMac bores the pants off me when it tries to handle a few hungry Adobe programs and bad-boy iPhoto at the same time. See: Apple iMac (27-inch and 21.5-inch) review (Late 2012)
First you get the excitement of unpacking, setting and backing up, and finally migrating all that data from your old Mac to the shiny new Mac.
Simon Jary | Read more...
- The Mac that time forgot
- Can Microsoft kill the iPhone?
- Apple's bad cable manners
- Stephen Wildstrom - Microsoft's Surface is great news for us all
- Trending: Name your children after Apple products
Entries by month
It's easy and free to get the latest news headlines, reviews and opinions straight to your email inbox. Sign up NOW to make sure you receive the latest Mac news, reviews and tutorials on your favourite topics.
Latest issue: Macworld
Macworld reader poll
Are you into iPhone gaming?:
Have your say in the
Have the latest content delivered to your desktop via RSS. Use the links below to get access to a specific blog, news, or reviews feed.
Latest news from Digital Arts
- The Lego Movie is a real thing – watch the trailer
- Video pros react to the Mac Pro: GPU and storage concerns
- How Microsoft's Project Spark lets you pull together a game in 20 minutes
- This 3D-printed mechanical computer puts both old and new tech to good use
- Creating artwork for Rumpus, London's most creative club night
LogMeIn Free - Remote Computer Access
Sphero is a completely new type of gaming system.
Beat the Credit Crunch - Lease your Mac from Hardsoft