Vvidget Updated For iPhone, iPad And iPod touch updated
July 9, 2010
VVI today announced the release of the Vvidget application version 10.6.4.7 for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This version includes many new features such as:
- Graph Skinning: Thousands of graphic, graph and data attributes, including customized artwork, autoscaling and many other attributes can be set using a skinning version of Vvidget Builder (an optional Mac OS X desktop application) and applying the skin to the Vvidget application.
- More Data Import Options: Fetches data from web services in addition to the paste board and manual table entry. The fetch can be applied immediately, while the graph is made visible or in an animation loop and can access a flat file, web application algorithm, database entries and all other data normally available via such services.
- 3D Density Plots: Regular grid density values can be plotted in 3D cell perspective plot or in Z slices. The perspective plot rotates with touch drag while the Z slice densities scan across the grid Z direction with a touch drag.
- Multiple Curve Graphs: The user interface can now specify up to 20 unique curves.
- 2D Area, Scatter and Log Graphs: The previous version specified line graphs, this version specifies line, scatter and area graphs in four coordinates: linear, semi-log, log-log and x-log.
- Faster: Launches and switches graphs faster.
- Works On All iOS Devices: This version works on the iPhone version 3.1.3 or later including 4.0, iPad 3.2 and iPod touch devices.
- On iTunes: The Vvidget application is available on the iTunes App Store at this link: itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vvidget/id371997144?mt=8
- Extensible: If all the nifty features of the Vvidget application do not satisfy your needs then the Vvidget Code library for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch can be used to program up your own graphing application. The Vvidget iPhone, iPad and iPod touch application uses that library for its graphing.
- Comprehensive Support: With over a decade of success on Cocoa-based projects VVI has earned the reputation of an enduring and reliable consultancy specializing in Cocoa projects for the Mac and now the iPhone and iPad. To find out how VVI can help your Mac OS X, iPhone and iPad projects call 888-VVI-PLOT or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information please see:
About Vvidget: Tens of thousands of people have downloaded Vvidget, making it one of the most popular graphing solutions. That same software is used to automate graphs for Mac, iPhone and iPad applications, dashboard widgets and web sites. Vvidget has been used for years by independent software vendors, corporate developers and technical professionals because it is easy to use, integrates seamlessly with the application development tools, is widely available with free download of the base system and can be combined and redistributed with developer's own applications. For additional information see: http://www.vvidget.org