If you are a company interested in running a competition with Macworld, please contact the Editor, Letitia Austin.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. You must be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK to enter this competition.
2. Employees of IDG Communications or any company associated with the competition; and their families are not eligible to enter the competition. Only one entry per person is permitted, unless otherwise stated. Automated entries will be invalidated, including multiple entries from the same IP or telephone number range.
3. Proof of sending entry by post or e-mail is not proof of our receipt of your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
4. The closing date is noon (12:00pm) Greenwich Mean Time, or British Standard Time (whichever is in current effect in the UK) on the date specified in the competition.
5. The Editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The prize may not be transferred to any other person.
7. No cash alternative or alternative prize is available but in the event of the advertised competition prize being unavailable we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
8. Prize winners will be chosen at random (unless otherwise specified in the Competition Rules) from all qualifying entries within 28 days of the closing date specified.
9. Prizes will only be delivered to an address within the United Kingdom. If the delivery address of the winner changes at any time, the winner shall immediately inform us of the new delivery address. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the prize.
10. Names of winners are available on request from Macworld's Editor.