Fotor is an easy-to-use tool for optimising your digital images (and that includes many RAW formats, as well as the usual JPEGs, PNGs and so on).
If a picture has lighting issues, for instance, you don't have to start playing around with brightness, contrast, colours or anything else. Just choose the conditions which applied when the photo was taken - "Backlit", "Cloudy", "Sunset" and so on - and the program will automatically optimise the image for you.
If the lighting is fine, but you'd just like it to look a little more interesting, then Fotor has 60+ colour and lighting effects which could help. Again, it's all very easy. Choose a category from the list ("Classic", "Lomo", B&W", "Vignette", "Art"), and thumbnails will show you how the current picture will look for every available effect. And if you see something you like, just click it for a closer look.
It's just as straightforward to add a border to your image (and there are 30 available).
A very configurable Tilt-Shift effect allows you to fully customise the strength and position of the blur.
And if you prefer more practical options, then there are also tools to rotate or straighten your image; sharpen or blur it; tweak exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, temperature and tint; crop your photo, and view its EXIF data.
What's new in Fotor 2?
- Powerful Batch Processing. Save your time to quickly edit multiple photos
- New Useful Functions. Highlights, shadow and curves adjustments
- More Better Choices. More filters, special effects, borders, patterns and freestyle collage backgrounds
- Improved Features. Added EXIF information when sharing photo to Flickr
- Better User Interface. Fotor Photo Editor is more fun and much easier to use
- Bug fixes
While it's not a full photo editing application, Fotor does provide a lot of powerful functions, and overall it's an easy-to-use way to process and improve your photos