Siri, Apple's voice assistant for iPhone and iPad that was first introduced with the iPhone 4S in 2011, is one funny virtual guy (or gal, depending on which Voice Gender you've chosen). Here, we bring you a list of 40 questions that you should try asking Siri. You might be surprised by some of the answers.
Don't forget to ask them more than once for various different results.
And here are some Geeky pranks to play on your Mac using friends
1. When is the world going to end?
2. What does the fox say? (If you remember the irritatingly popular song, you can probably guess Siri's answer)
3. Tell me a story
4. OK Glass
5. What are you wearing?
6. What are you doing later?
7. I'm naked
8. I'm drunk
9. What is the meaning of life?
10. What does Siri mean?
11. I'm sleepy
12. If you've watched the movie Her, you should ask Siri "Are you Her?"
13. Do you follow the three laws of robotics?
14. Open the pod bay door
15. What's your favourite animal?
16. What is the best smartphone?
17. Stop it Siri
18. Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?
19. I love you
20. On rare occasions, setting early alarms can be quite amusing. Siri might say "I set an alarm for 6am, don't wake me up." For example.
21. Who's your daddy?
22. Make me a sandwich
23. Does Santa Claus exist?
24. What's better, Windows or Mac?
25. What's the best computer?
26. Sing me a song, Siri
27. Is God real?
28. Will pigs fly?
29. Beam me up Scotty
30. Guess what
31. Talk dirty to me
32. Do you have any pets?
33. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah
34. Why did the chicken cross the road?
35. How old are you?
36. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck of woodchuck could chuck wood
37. How do I look?
38. How many Apple Store Geniuses does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
39. Testing, testing