Siri, Apple's voice assistant for iPhone and iPad that was first introduced with the iPhone 4S in 2011, is one funny virtual guy (or gal, depending on which Voice Gender you've chosen). Here, we bring you a list of 40 questions that you should try asking Siri. You might be surprised by some of the answers.
Don't forget to ask them more than once for various different results.
And here are some Geeky pranks to play on your Mac using friends
1. When is the world going to end?
2. What does the fox say? (If you remember the irritatingly popular song, you can probably guess Siri's answer)
3. Read me a haiku
4. Tell me a story
5. OK Glass
6. What are you wearing?
7. I'm naked
8. What are you doing later?
9. I'm drunk
10. What is the meaning of life?
11. What does Siri mean?
12. I'm sleepy
13. If you've watched the movie Her, you should ask Siri "Are you Her?"
14. Do you follow the three laws of robotics?
15. Open the pod bay door
16. What's your favourite animal?
17. What is the best smartphone?
18. Stop it Siri
19. Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?
20. I love you
21. On rare occasions, setting early alarms can be quite amusing. Siri might say "I set an alarm for 6am, don't wake me up." For example.
22. Roll a die
23. Who's your daddy?
24. Make me a sandwich
25. Does Santa Claus exist?
26. What's better, Windows or Mac?
27. Where did I put my keys?
28. What's the best computer?
29. Sing me a song, Siri
30. Is God real?
31. Will pigs fly?
32. Can I borrow some money?
33. Beam me up Scotty
34. Guess what
35. Talk dirty to me
36. Do you have any pets?
37. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah
38. Why did the chicken cross the road?
39. How old are you?
40. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck of woodchuck could chuck wood
41. How do I look?
42. How many Apple Store Geniuses does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
43. Testing, testing