MacVideo Discussion Forum

It's free to , to post a question or to start / join a discussion

10.3.7 causes loss of Firewire drive

bernardroughton asked…

Posted 04 Jan 05

Having successfully used a LaCie 500GB D2 Firewire 800 External Drive for over a year, I upgraded to 10.3.7 before Xmas. The drive does not now mount on the desktop. Have G4 1.42 Mac, & have run fsck to repair disc, which appears to be OK anyway. Any one got any ideas please how I can get the Lacie drive to mount once more on desktop? Running Final Cut Pro HD & I need this disc up & running! Thanks for any help,

bernard Roughton

Market Place

Register

Register for your free place at the next Synology DSM and Product Launch and get an exclusive insight into Synology 2015.

Top 5 Android tips and tricks for smartphones and tablets

Top 5 Android tips and tricks for smartphones and tablets

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

BBC using Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games to trial 4K/UHD, pan-around video, augmented video and Oculus Rift

BBC using Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games to trial 4K/UHD, pan-around video, augmented video and...

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message