Thu, 21 Aug 2008 Aqua Forest for iPhone review
Fascinating puzzle game uses iPhone technology for imaginative effects
- Manufacturer: Hudson Entertainment
- Pros: Interesting use of iPhone technology, compelling gameplay
- Cons: Physics simulation is sluggish, quirky interface
- Min specs: Requires an iPhone or iPod touch running 2.x software.
- Price: £4.99 (through the App Store)
- Star rating:
Macworld Buying Advice
Still, the non-violent gameplay, gentle sound effects, new-age style music and Sandbox mode make for a compelling and unique iPhone and iPod touch experience – and a charming and delightful diversion too.