Tue, 30 Jun 2009 iFrogz Luxe review
A brightly coloured and protective case for your iPhone 3G or 3GS
- Manufacturer: iFrogz
- Pros: Tough, cool metallic finish, good protection
- Cons: A bit clumsy to put together
- Price: £19.99
- We rate this 4 out of 5.Star rating:
Macworld Buying Advice
The iFrogz Luxe is a good bet - it gives your iPhone a smart finish and protection without adding bulk.
Email A Friend
Email this article to a friend or colleague:
PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the recipient know who sent the story, and in case of transmission error. Both your name and the recipient's name and address will not be used for any other purpose.
It's easy and free to get the latest news headlines, reviews and opinions straight to your email inbox. Sign up NOW to make sure you receive the latest Mac news, reviews and tutorials on your favourite topics.
iPad & iPhone User
Macworld reader poll
Which Apple product are you hoping to get for Christmas?:
Have your say in the
Stay on top of the latest, breaking Mac news and chat with other Mac professionals and enthusiasts about the issues that matter to you. Register with Macworld today to join our forums and receive our twice-weekly email newsletter, Macworld Mainline.
Have the latest content delivered to your desktop via RSS. Use the links below to get access to a specific blog, news, or reviews feed.
Latest news from Tech Advisor
- Pinterest redesigns its iPad app for iOS7
- Amazon Prime Air video: flying drones to deliver packages within 30 minutes
- How to power Christmas tree lights using Brussels sprouts
- Budweiser's Twitter-powered knitting machine to knit Christmas jumpers
- 3D printing community comes together to create Â£3 hand for 12-year-old boy
Sphero is a completely new type of gaming system.
Beat the Credit Crunch - Lease your Mac from Hardsoft