- First Mac Pro rack mount solution offered
US-based colocation company MacStadium will provide a means to rack the new cylindrical Mac at its data centre
- New Mac Pro reaction: Video pros speak about GPU and storage concerns
What the professional Mac Pro users think about Apple's new Mac Pro?
- Advice from an Apple Tech: Your first time under the hood
You have a Mac. And some half-crazed part of your brain really, really wants to take it apart and tinker with it, upgrade it in every way possible, and put it back together again
- The new Mac Pro: What we wanted, what we're actually getting
How does the new Mac Pro stack up against my hopes and predictions
- Macs in business
Macs are now common in workplaces across many different market sectors.
- Emperor iOS 7 has no clothes, and other 'Apple is doomed' craziness
The week's best Apple-bashing articles, given the Macalope treatment
- What is the new Mac Pro 2013 made of?
One of the most often asked questions about the Mac Pro is what is the case made from? Find out here.
- MacBook Air 2013 speed tests: how much faster is the Haswell model?
We test the new MacBook Air's graphics and processing capabilities
- New MacBook Air 'just as tough to repair & upgrade as last year's model'
Proprietary components and lack of 3rd-party compatibility result in 'repair score' of 4/10
- Mac Pro 'Astounding', MacBook Air 'Awesome' - WWDC developers react
Both new Macs appear to have been a hit with developers at WWDC, iWork met with confusion
>> Mon, 04 Mar 2013
By Simon Jary
Apple is, for the moment at least, no longer selling the Mac Pro in Europe. Is Apple annoyed with us for still buying BlackBerries or siding with Samsung in the courts? No, it’s because an amendment to the IEC 60950-1 regulation increases requirements around electrical port protection and the fan guards in the system.
>> Thu, 10 Jan 2013
By Matt Egan
Can Microsoft kill the iPhone? Let me answer that with another question. Why did we stop asking if Google can kill the iPhone? Because it found a niche of its own. For all the lawsuits and talk of thermonuclear war, Apple and Google know that this town is big enough for the both of us.
>> Wed, 09 Jan 2013
By Simon Jary
After an 18-month wait Apple is finally shipping a new range of iMacs, and very nice they are, too. I bought one of the 27-inch iMacs because our home iMac bores the pants off me when it tries to handle a few hungry Adobe programs and bad-boy iPhoto at the same time. See: Apple iMac (27-inch and 21.5-inch) review (Late 2012)
Ever since its launch in 1984 Apple's Macintosh computer has revolutionised the personal computer. There's a wide choice of systems, from the tiny but fully powered Mac mini and MacBook Air, right up to the widescreen iMac and immensely powerful Mac Pro.
Apple on Tuesday patched Java 6 for OS X Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion, fixing 34 flaws that Oracle addressed the same day for Windows.
Apple's 2013 MacBook Air is still the best-looking, slim, lightweight laptop out there, and now it boasts amazing battery life, faster storage and the latest Wi-Fi.
- FirmTek miniSwap U3 review - USB 3.0 portable drive enclosure with impressive speeds
- Kyocera FS-C5150DN review - a low priced laser
- PNY ThinkSafe Portable Security Clamp: lock your MacBook to a table surface
- PNY ThinkSafe for Mac review: Chain your MacBook up with this security lock
- Just Mobile AluBase - turn your MacBook into a media centre
- MacBook Pro with Retina Display (2013) review: Stunning display and speed improvements
- Devolo dLAN 500 AV Wireless+ Starter Kit review
- Turn a Thunderbolt display into an all-in-one Mac with Just Mobile's AluRack - review
- Chromebook Pixel vs MacBook Pro Retina comparison review
- AirPort Express Base Station
All Mac poker players, check this out!
There are tons of ways to play poker and one of the most common ones is to play poker online. If you are a Mac user, it sometimes can be harder to find the rooms to play at. Here is a tip: check out PokerListings.com. They have all the information about Mac poker you need to have.
How to Find the Best Online Casinos for Mac
With more Mac users turning to online casino sites, many casinos are now offering Mac versions of their software. Fortunately though, for Apple computer fans, finding a casino online to play at that is mac compatible can be a daunting experience. Good news though, Mac users can now turn to CasinosOnline.co.uk, which lists casinos that are Mac compatible, as well as casino news, information and reviews of the most trusted casinos.
Playing computer games is a great hobby, and with high-end components and sleek design, Apple Mac computers make great games machines. But keen Mac gamers should be careful to get the right computer
- How to install extra RAM memory in the new iMac
- How to get more space on your Mac
- How to check what's hogging memory on a Mac
- How to speed up a Mac hard disk
- How to speed up Mountain Lion
- Macworld Masterclass: Lion Server Essentials
- Macworld Masterclass: Speed up Lion
- I work in a Design Studio. Which Mac should I buy?
- Macworld Help: How to Switch Spaces in Mac OS X using a multi-touch gesture
- Macworld Masterclass: Mac mini two-drive upgrade