- What Apple patents say about iWatch, iPhone 6, Apple television & other future products
What will Apple launch next year? A closer look at Apple's patents gives us clues about 3D goggles, a Siri Smart Dock and more
- Round-up of 4K monitors for Mac Pro
As the Mac Pro's release date approaches, we round-up the 4K displays we've seen so far
- New Mac Pro release date, specs, features - 4K Mac Pro monitor spotted in Apple Store
When is the new Mac Pro coming out? How much will the new Mac Pro cost?
- Apple began selling Sharp 4K monitor, quickly stopped ahead of Mac Pro launch
Apple was briefly selling the Sharp PN-K321 4K Ultra HD LED for £3,499 at its UK online store, hinting at imminent Mac Pro launch
- The Macalope: So close and yet so far
- Black Friday bargains prompt consumers to self-gift iPad Air
51% week-over-week jump in new iPad Air tablets recognized by mobile analytics firm
- My Passport Slim: Not a flashy 1TB portable hard drive, but a solid performer
Mini review: USB 3.0 bus-powered portable drive with a healthy 1TB of storage capacity
- Should I buy Apple One to One? Is Apple’s personal training program worth it
Free workshops and personal training: what you get with Apple One to One care
- Should I upgrade to a Fusion Drive when buying my Mac?
What is an Apple Fusion Drive, and should I get one with my new Mac
- Google's Nexus lineup may not sell well, but still challenges Android makers
Nexus is Google's 'hedge against indifference'
>> Mon, 04 Mar 2013
By Simon Jary
Apple is, for the moment at least, no longer selling the Mac Pro in Europe. Is Apple annoyed with us for still buying BlackBerries or siding with Samsung in the courts? No, it’s because an amendment to the IEC 60950-1 regulation increases requirements around electrical port protection and the fan guards in the system.
>> Thu, 10 Jan 2013
By Matt Egan
Can Microsoft kill the iPhone? Let me answer that with another question. Why did we stop asking if Google can kill the iPhone? Because it found a niche of its own. For all the lawsuits and talk of thermonuclear war, Apple and Google know that this town is big enough for the both of us.
>> Wed, 09 Jan 2013
By Simon Jary
After an 18-month wait Apple is finally shipping a new range of iMacs, and very nice they are, too. I bought one of the 27-inch iMacs because our home iMac bores the pants off me when it tries to handle a few hungry Adobe programs and bad-boy iPhoto at the same time. See: Apple iMac (27-inch and 21.5-inch) review (Late 2012)
Ever since its launch in 1984 Apple's Macintosh computer has revolutionised the personal computer. There's a wide choice of systems, from the tiny but fully powered Mac mini and MacBook Air, right up to the widescreen iMac and immensely powerful Mac Pro.
We investigate ten reasons why Macs are better than PCs, dispelling the myths about price, spec, choice, and compatibility.
Apple still hasn't announced when the new Mac Pro will start shipping (beyond reiterating "by the end of the year") However, Apple did give us a chance to take a look at the new Mac Pro. Here are our first impressions of the new Mac Pro, in our Mac Pro hands-on review.
- Apple MacBook Pro (15-inch, Retina, Late 2013) 2.3GHz nVidia review
- Apple MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2GHz Retina, Late 2013) review
- Which 13-inch Apple laptop? MacBook Air vs MacBook Pro comparative review
- Apple MacBook Pro with Retina display 13-inch (Late 2013) review - Lighter, faster and with the Retina display working well
- Mac mini (2013) preview - what features can we expect when Apple updates the Mac mini?
- Apple iMac 21.5-inch and 27-inch (Late 2013) reviews - Introducing Apple's Intel Haswell-powered iMacs
- Apple Mac mini (Late 2012) review
- AirDrop review: Apple's iOS file sharing tech makes it easy to transfer documents
- Numbers Beta Preview - designed to be used by human beings instead of number-crunching automatons
- Cocktail 6.7 review - Keep your Mac healthy with this selection of software tools
Cheaper than Apple, and super easy: How to install extra RAM memory in your Apple iMac – 27-inch Late-2012 model iMac.
- How to get more space on your Mac - UPDATED
- Which cables, adapters and accessories do you need for the Apple MacBook Air and Pro laptops?
- Best Mac for gaming
- How to check what's hogging memory on a Mac
- How to speed up a Mac hard disk
- How to speed up Mountain Lion
- Macworld Masterclass: Lion Server Essentials
- Macworld Masterclass: Speed up Lion
- I work in a Design Studio. Which Mac should I buy?
- Macworld Help: How to Switch Spaces in Mac OS X using a multi-touch gesture