The company's Toy Report found the top 10 most wanted gifts for this Christmas for children aged between five and 16 entirely dominated by Apple's gadgets.
Despite the cost, Apple's iPhone 4, iPod touch and iPad took the top three places in the Duracell survey, which quizzed 2,138 parents and children.
Around 39 per cent of children questioned wanted Apple gadgets this year, with 17 per cent of five to eight- year-olds, 50 per cent of nine to 12-year-olds and 66 per cent of 13 to 16-year-olds all putting Apple items at the top of their Christmas wish lists.
The top 10 toys according to Duracell - Christmas 2010
1) Apple iPhone 4 (14 per cent)
2) Apple iPod touch (13 per cent)
3) Apple iPad (12 per cent)
4) Kinect for Xbox (6 per cent)
5) Zhu Zhu Pet Hamsters / Kung Zhu Hamsters (5 per cent)
6) Flip Video Camera (4 per cent)
7) Toy Story 3 Jet Pack Buzz Lightyear (4 per cent)
8) PlayStation Move (4 per cent)
9) Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Video Game (3 per cent)
10) Barbie Video Girl (3 per cent)