On Tuesday, Apple released the latest update to iPhoto 9--aka iPhoto '11. iPhoto 9.1.2 adds new card themes to the app, as well as provides the obligatory improvements in "overall stability" and addresses a number of other minor issues.
Areas of improvement include fixes for Toolbars that didn't auto-hide; formatting problems with book, card, and calendar themes; iPhoto 5 libraries that wouldn't upgrade correctly; and photo backgrounds vanishing when changing book types.
Apple's complete release notes are as follows:
- Addresses an issue that prevented the Zoom slider from being accessible in Magnify (1-Up) view
- Fixes an issue where Toolbars were not auto-hiding in Full Screen view
- Search field now correctly performs an "includes" search when searching by text string
- Fixes minor formatting issues with book, card and calendar themes
- Message Size of emails now correctly updates when changes are made using the Photo Size menu
- Addresses an issue that prevented some iPhoto 5 libraries from upgrading correctly
- Multiple book pages can now be drag-selected when in All Pages view
- Design tools in print project panels are now accessible via separate Layout and Options buttons
- Photo backgrounds applied to a book are now preserved when book type is changed
- Tab key can now be used to navigate through all text fields in a book project