Sage UK has today announced the launch of Sage One Accounts Extra. The new solution combines the online accounting capabilities Sage has on the market for small businesses, providing customers with more power, visibility and control over the most important aspects of their financial affairs, says the company.
Sage One Accounts Extra "is a direct response to the changing needs of small businesses and accountants in the UK and Ireland," claims Sage. The new solution will also support companies looking to expand overseas with foreign currency capabilities, and is delivered on a highly scalable and secure global platform built for greater accessibility and collaboration, according to the company.
Simon Hodgkins, Head of Sage One UK and Ireland explaied that 80 per cent of the 6 million businesses worldwide using Sage are start-ups and small businesses. "We’ve been a proud supporter of small businesses for over 30 years, and we understand the importance of delivering the right technology at the right time for our customers," he said.
"Sage One Accounts Extra has been designed to give our users more power and control across the board; which in turn gives them the freedom, confidence, and peace of mind to focus on growing their business,” according to the company.
Sage One Accounts Extra provides an upgrade path from Sage One and gives customers the tools needed to grow in to new markets, operate more efficiently, and plan more effectively for the future. Customers will also have access to 24/7 telephone and email support from Sage’s customer service team, "currently unparalleled in the market" according to the company.
New features in Sage One Accounts Extra
Key new functions for Sage One Accounts Extra include; enhanced forecasting tools, automated bank reconciliation, multi-currency and sophisticated cash flow management, additional functionality of invoicing, payments integration and importantly, support on all UK & Ireland VAT schemes.
Other new features include:
ü Easy international trading
- Record income and purchase transactions in multiple currencies
- Sage One Accounts Extra calculates exchange values for you
- Calculate VAT for transactions with non-UK&I based businesses
- Record payments in any currency
ü Export capability and bank reconciliation automation
- Drill down into data and export into Excel and other formats
- More sophisticated user interface forautomated bank reconciliation
ü Greater accessibility and control
- Give secure access to multiple users and define what every user can see and do
- Control who can manage payments and receipts
- Clear view of financial position in real time, with clear visibility of payroll, cash flow, profits, balance sheets and projections
- Quick transaction input processing
- Set up multiple businesses
ü More in-depth reporting and forecasting
- True insight into finances and customers with clear analysis tools
- View businesses future with cash flow forecasting
- Clear cash flow statements
ü Free 24/7 support whenever it is needed, online and on the phone from the award-winning Sage support team