Find the UK's Hottest deals with HotUKDealer on iPhone and iPad - Published on 12/05/10
UK based independent developer Paul Gee today announces the release of the latest version of HotUKDealer. HotUKDealer v2.03 provides a simple user interface to the hugely popular UK based HotUKDeals website which is a place for consumers to share deals, tips, vouchers and information on the best deals in the high street and on the internet.
HotUKDealer is the currently the only app to provide a bespoke iPad interface for tracking down the best deals.
Kent, United Kingdom - Paul Gee announces the release of the latest version of HotUKDealer v2.03. HotUKDealer provides a simple user interface to the hugely popular UK based HotUKDeals website which is a place for consumers to share deals, tips, vouchers and information on the best deals in the high street and on the internet. HotUKDealer is the currently the only app to provide a bespoke iPad interface which takes advantage of the iPads larger screen.
Regular users of the HotUKDeals website save money and snap up bargains quicker than regular shoppers. Over 300,000 members post deals everyday, voting whether they rate a deals as being hot or not.
HotUKDealer is the long awaited upgrade to HotUKDeals RSS, the 2009 competition winner. Version 2.0 is a complete re-write of the original application from the ground up. In addition to a brand new easy to use interface it has the following features:
* Universal app for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Purchase once and use on all your devices. Users of HotUKDeals RRS upgrade for free
* Order deals by temperature, newest or discussed.
* Browse the new forums and categories, including AudioVisual, Gaming, Fashion, Mobiles and the "Other" category. Categories are dynamically update to constantly match the HotUKDeals website.
* Use the quick view to see the deals details or visit the HotUKDeals website using the inbuilt browser. Displays mobile version on website on iPhone and full website on iPad. Fully website navigation supported with forward and back controls.
* Search HotUKDeals by keywords
* Post or email deals to Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler, Delicious, Read it Later, Pindboard or open in Safari
* Search the internet for the best prices on DVDs, Games, Books and CDs using the built-in price comparison engines. Top UK retailers compared including Tesco, Asda, Zavvi, Play, SendIt, LoveFilm, HMV, Game, Waterstones, WH Smith, Blackwells, Choices UK, Shopto, Game Gears, base, The Hut, Coolshop, Bookfellas, Foyles, Base and many more
HotUKDeals is a community for deal seekers. User can find and share the best deals, promotional codes and vouchers from on and off the web.
* iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 1.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
HotUKDealer 2.03 costs 1.19/$1.99 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the News category. HotUKDealer is neither associated, sponsored or endorsed by the HotUKDeals website.
Located in Cowden, Kent, Paul Gee has over 20 years experience developing software for a range of mobile platforms and is a full-time software engineer. After winning the HotUKDeals 2009 iPhone programming competition he embarked on combining his love of iPhone with his talent for software development. Before turning his skills on developing applications for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch he spent over 12 years working for a top research and development defence company, designing and building cutting edge wearable computing solutions for the armed forces. Copyright (C) 2010 Paul Gee. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.