Native Union launches MM04 Bluetooth Stereo Handset
IFA (Hall 15.1/220), Berlin, Germany, 3rd September 2010 - Native Union has launched its highly anticipated Moshi Moshi 04 Bluetooth stereo handset. Designed by award-winning British designer Michael Young and acoustically engineered by sound specialist NXT, the MM04 is a high performance Bluetooth stereo speaker system, professional conference call unit and personal telephone handset with noise reduction technology.
The MM04 utilises a Bluetooth 2.1 chip to connect with wireless computers and mobile phones within a range of 30 feet, allowing users to conduct both internet and mobile phone calls via the speakers in conference call mode or via the handset for private calls. The advanced Multi-point Bluetooth chip enables the MM04 to be twin-paired with two mobile devises at the same time and also features auto pick-up/hang-up and auto connect/disconnect. Available in taupe and copper or black and silver, the design incorporates a mobile handset/speaker unit, weighted charging base and protective phone mat. The MM04 is finished with a luxurious, soft touch ‘rubberised’ paint and a unique sanded aluminium facia.
In addition to practical benefits, the MM04 also delivers a compelling health benefit to consumers when used as a telephone handset by dramatically reducing exposure to the radiation emitted by mobile devices, which is linked to an increased risk of cancer. Medical research indicates that heavy, direct-to-ear mobile phone usage can potentially cause health damage and Native Union has addressed these concerns, by reducing mobile phone radiation from mobile phones through the use of its speakers and handsets. Independent testing by TUV, the world’s leading certification company, found that the Moshi Moshi 04 reduces radiation by 96 percent.
The MM04 boasts the following features:
· 3 modes: Private call / Conference call / Music playback
· Talk-time 6h / Music Playback time 2h / Standby time 120h
· Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR
· Bluetooth Multi-point – allowing simultaneous Bluetooth connections to two devices (i.e. mobile phone and wireless computer)
· Music control through A2DP profile
· 2 x 2W high quality speakers
· Acoustically engineered by NXT
· Noise reduction system
· Connection status visual indicator
· Call answering by direct pick-up of handset from base
· Reduces potentially harmful radiation from mobile phones by 96%
· Expands the talking areas at home by allowing you to place your mobile phone at the location where you have the strongest signal while using the MM04 as a cordless handset
· Patented design
The MM04 costs £150 and is available from www.nativeunion.com