Vvidget Builder: Version 10.6.7 Improves Polar And Bar Graphs
September 15, 2010
VVI today announced the release of Vvidget Builder version 10.6.7 which offers the following improvements:
- Polar Graphs: Polar and log-polar graphs now display and autoscale better and their inspectors give access to autoscale parameters. Polar and log-polar wizards resize and autoscale better as well.
- Stacked Bars: The bar and column chart wizard now displays full or half width stacked bars in addition to offset bars.
- Skins: Skins are a type of Vvidget Builder document that can be imported into the Graph and Vvidget iPhone, iPad and iPod touch applications to customize their graph display. This version of Vvidget Builder coincides with the upcoming version of those applications to provide skin making for polar and log-polar graphs.
- Bug Fixes: Several bugs were identified and fixed while upgrading Vvidget to the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Those improvements are factored into the Mac OS X codebase and hence this latest release of Vvidget Builder.
- Comprehensive Support: VVI has provided over a decade of consulting and contracting on the Mac platform and Cocoa-based projects. VVI clients range from small firms to multibillion dollar international corporations. For additional information contact VVI at 888-VVI-PLOT or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information please see:
About Vvidget: Tens of thousands of people have downloaded Vvidget, making it one of the most popular graphing solutions. That same software is used to automate graphs for Mac, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch applications, dashboard widgets and web sites. Vvidget has been used for years by independent software vendors, corporate developers and technical professionals because it is easy to use, integrates seamlessly with the application development tools, is widely available with free download of the base system and can be combined and redistributed with developer's own applications. For additional information see: http://www.vvidget.org
About VVI: VVI is a privately held corporation founded in 1989. VVI's customers are world-leading companies in the banking, biotechnology, chemical, financial services, manufacturing, and pharmaceutical industries. Systems that VVI helped build have been operational for years and at this time are monitoring billions of dollars worth of products in real time and on a global scale.
VVI, the VVI logo and Vvidget, alone and in any word combination or conjunction, are either registered trademarks or trademarks of VVimaging, Inc. (VVI) in the United States and worldwide. Cocoa, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod and Apple are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Apple, Inc.