BullGuard Internet Security is a very comprehensive security suite with a stack of features.
There's a strong antivirus engine, of course. A next-generation anti-malware engine protects again malicious software, whilst a firewall detects and blocks network attacks. The vulnerability scanner highlights missing updates for your applications. The spam filter keeps your Inbox clean, browsing protection prevents you accessing malicious websites, parental controls keep your kids safe online, a PC optimisation tool improves system performance, there's an online backup tool and the list goes on.
Simpler backups. There's no need to copy files to a virtual Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive folder any more: all your transfers can be handled directly from BullGuard Internet Security. Your cloud files can now be encrypted before they're uploaded, and a scheduler enables all this to happen automatically.
Smaller adjustments include improved parental controls, more PC cleanup options and tweaks, and assorted performance enhancements.
The Game Booster module will now examine your system and optimises your CPU by blocking interruptions so you get the best possible gaming experience.
A simpler licencing scheme means you're now able to protect any combination of Macs, PCs or Android devices (up to a total of 3) for the baseline price.
What's new in 18.1.351.3 (see release notes for more)?
- Streamlined log collection directly from BullGuard application for further troubleshooting of any reported issue to Technical Support team
- Improved the detection of various application crashes
- Fixed various application crashes generated by the behavioural engine
- Repaired main services to correctly loading at startup
- Parental Control: Whitelisted various applications (Spotify and Netflix)
- Game Booster: Fixed the time displaying format from AM/PM to a 24hr format
A powerful security suite with plenty of features.