El Capitan compatible CrossOver Mac is the easiest way to run Microsoft Windows software on your Mac without buying a Windows license, rebooting or using a virtual machine.
CrossOver Mac makes it easy to launch Windows programs natively from the dock, and integrates Mac OS functionality like cross-platform copy & paste and shared file systems to your Windows applications.
CrossOver Mac runs Windows productivity software, utility programs, and games all in one application. And without the overhead of a virtual machine, programs and games can run as fast or faster than they would under a Windows operating system.
CrossOver 18.5 adds (see changelog for more)?
- CrossOver 18.5 includes an update to Wine 4.0.
- Reimplementation of XAudio2 using the FAudio library.
- Preliminary support for OneNote 2016.
- Restored support for the latest release of Office 365.
- Fixed a bug disrupting the activation status of Office 2010 bottles upgraded from CrossOver 17.x and earlier.
- Fixed a bug that caused Office 2010 to attempt and fail configuration on every launch.
- Fixed an audio regression that prevented sound from working for some game titles.
A cost effective and simple way to run PC software on you make with a minimum of effort.