Black Friday continues, with deals across Apple products and beyond. Here you'll find our pick of the very best iPad, iPhone, AirPods, MacBook, iMac, Apple Watch and Apple accessory deals.
Apple's own four-day event started on 27 November, and will and carry through to 11:59PM on 30 November (aka Cyber Monday). Apple customers will get a gift card worth up to £120/$150/AUD$210 with select purchases. See our full coverage of the sale.
We're focusing on UK deals here, but if you're visiting from the US take a look at our round-up of deals from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and more: Best Black Friday Apple Deals in the US.
Here are the answers to your most popular Black Friday questions, and top tips to guide you through the discount carnage so you can find the best best deals on iPhone, iPad, Macs and other Apple products.
Where to find Black Friday Apple deals
Browse through the retailers below for discounts across Apple products and software. Don't forget Mac software deals either, especially on cleaning tools like MacPaw's CleanMyMac, antivirus, and VPNs. See our separate roundups of the best Antivirus deals for Mac and best VPN deals for Mac.
- Adobe - 20% off Black Friday sale
- Amazon - Discounts across older MacBook models, iPad, Watch and £34 off AirPods with Charging Case
- Apple Black Friday -Up to £120/$150/AUD$210 gift cards with select purchases until Cyber Monday (see our full coverage)
- Affordable Mobiles - iPhone 11 with 100GB data for £35 per month, no upfront cost
- Carphone Warehouse - Up to £400 off iPhone with trade-in
- Currys PC World - up to £130 off (see 13in MacBook Pro with Touch Bar 2020 512GB)
- eBay - Up to 60% off big brands.
- John Lewis - Discounts and up to £150 off with trade in on iPads and Apple Watch
- KRCS - Up to £75 off new Silicon Macs with M1 chip
- Laptops Direct - Deals on older models plus iPads and accessories
- MacPaw's CleanMyMac - Up to £125.79 off one-year subscription
- Mobiles.co.uk - 100GB SIM for £12.50, cheap Apple iPhone SE deals
- Mobile Phones Direct - Excellent iPhone bundles with PS4, Xbox One S, Dyson Supersonic, AirPods, Beats & more
- MusicMagpie - Up to £75 off all refurbished iPhones, £50 off iPads
- NordVPN - 68% off and an additional 2 years for free new subscribers
- Parallels - 20% off Parallels Desktop 16, 10% off upgrades, 50% off Student Edition + additional 10% off with the code 3FK-6RV-7CD (until 1 Dec).
- Scan - Up to £100 off refurbished MacBook Air (older model)
Don't forget to check out AO.com, Argos, Ebuyer, Littlewoods and Very for Black Friday offers. We're also tracking the best Black Friday tech deals across all of the web over at our sister site Tech Advisor. US readers should also see US-specific Black Friday coverage on Macworld US.
If you've found that you're missing out on Amazon's Lightning deals, which run for just a few hours and offer limited stock, we'd recommend signing up for Amazon's 30-day free trial of Prime, which will get you access to deals 30 minutes before everyone else. Plus, you'll get free next-day delivery with the Prime trial, as well as access to Prime Instant Video and more.
Sign up for Prime now.
Best Apple deals 2020
Here's an overview of our pick of the very best Apple deals available right now for Black Friday.
1. Apple Back to School Sale
From: Apple Education Discount
Now: Up to £280 off Mac, £80 off iPad (with free AirPods)
Apple's education pricing is available all year round. To be eligible, you just need to prove your status as a current or newly accepted university student, parent buying on behalf of a university student or member of teaching staff at any level. You'll then get up to £280 off a new Mac or up to £80 off a new iPad along with a free pair of AirPods. Here's what you need to know.
2. Apple AirPods Max
From: Laptops Direct
Now: £499.97 (£49.03 off)
This near-£50 saving on the AirPods Max is the biggest we've seen to date.
3. Apple MacBook Air (2020, M1, 8GB/256GB) - Refurbished "Very Good"
Now: £869.99 (£129 off)
MusicMagpie also has £129 off the MacBook Air (256GB). This option is graded in a "Very Good" condition.
4. Apple MacBook Pro (2020, M1, 8GB/256GB) - Refurbished "Pristine"
Now: £1024.99 (£259 off)
If you prefer, there's also £259 off an M1 MacBook Pro with 256GB storage in "Pristine" condition from MusicMagpie.
5. Apple 13in MacBook Pro, M1, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 256GB (2020)
Now: £1,129.97 (£169 off)
Amazon also has £169 off 512GB M1 MacBook Pro, normally £1,499. Get that deal here.
6. Apple iPhone 12 (64GB)
Now: £679 (£120 off)
7. Apple 12.9in iPad Pro (256GB, 2020 model with A12Z)
Now: £893.92 £175.08
Amazon has an incredible £175 off last year's iPad Pro 12.9in with the A12Z Bionic chip. See why it received 4.5/5 stars in our review, along with the Macworld Editor's Choice badge.
8. Apple Watch SE (44mm, GPS + Cellular)
Now: £323.28 (£25.72 off)
Save over £25 on a brand new Watch SE 44mm from Amazon.
9. Apple iPad Pro (2021, M1, 11in, Cellular)
Now: £957.78 (£41.22 off)
Amazon has knocked over £40 off the brand new iPad Pro 11in with 5G connectivity. It's strong saving on Apple's brand-new and exceptionally powerful M1-equipped iPad Pro for 2021. There's also £62 off the 512GB option.
10. Bitdefender Antivirus For Mac - 1 Year, 3 Devices
Now: £24.99 (£15 off)
One of our top picks for Mac is Bitdefender, which has £15 off right now for up to three devices.
Normally £39.99, this deal lets you protect three Macs for £24.99. Note that this is the price for the first year only.
11. Apple iPad Pro (2021, M1, 11in)
Now: £986.72 (£62.28 off)
Save £62 on the 512GB 11 iPad Pro with the M1 chip from Amazon. We're looking at where to buy the M1 iPad Pro at the best price separately here.
12. Apple iPad Air (2020, 64GB)
Now: £529.97 (£49.03 off)
13. Apple iPhone 12 mini
Now: £579 (£120 off)
14. Apple Watch Series 6, 40mm, Nike Sports Band
From: John Lewis
Now: £349 (£30 off)
John Lewis is offering money off the Apple Watch Nike Series 6 GPS, 40mm in Space Grey. You may also be able to save up to £120 if you trade in an old Apple Watch.
15. Apple iPhone 12 mini (128GB)
Now: £613.97 (£135.03 off)
An impressive saving on the 128GB version of the iPhone 12 mini.
16. Apple MacBook Air, M1, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 512GB (2020)
Now: £999.97 (£249.03 off)
An excellent deal, this. Save almost £250 on the MacBook Air with 8-core CPU and 8-core GPU from Amazon. This means you can get the 512GB MacBook Air for the price Apple sells the 256GB model for, and get the 8-core GPU too!
The discount only applies to the Rose Gold version.
17. Apple iPhone 12 mini (256GB)
Now: £645 (£204 off)
The 256GB iPhone 12 has £204 off from Amazon, outdoing the £140 discount over Prime Day! Read our guide to the best iPhone 12 deals for more buying advice.
18. Apple 13in MacBook Pro, M1, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 512GB (2020)
Now: £1,329.97 (£169 off)
This is a great deal from Amazon for the top-of-the-range M1 MacBook Pro (512GB).
19. Apple iPhone 11 Pro (64GB)
Now: £924 (£125 off)
Save £125 on the 64GB iPhone 11 Pro - this deal's open to all Amazon members.
20. Apple Mac mini, 3.0GHz 6-core, 512GB (2020)
Now: £899 (£200 off)
How to get the best Black Friday (2020) deals
Spotting a good Black Friday deal takes a bit of work but luckily we have pulled together all the best Apple deals by product in the following deal roundups. We include the prices that you would pay if you bought the product (or equivalent product) from Apple.
Our team of Apple experts is always scouring the web for the top deals, offers and discounts on Apple products and accessories on sale, whether it's Black Friday or not.
We use our knowledge of Apple, its products and the retailers that sell them to highlight only the best money-off offers and weed out the deals that aren't as good as they appear to be.
We have picked out the current best Apple deals we've found across all retailers in the UK below.
- Best iMac deals
- Best Mac mini deals
- Best MacBook Pro deals
- Best MacBook Air deals
- Best iPad deals (also see: Where to Buy the iPad Air 2020 and Where to buy the iPad 8th gen)
- Best Apple Watch deals
- Best AirPods deals
- Best HomePod deals (also see: Where to Buy the HomePod Mini)
- Best iPhone deals
- Best iPhone 12 deals (all models)
- Best iPhone 11 deals
- Best iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus
- Best iPhone XS deals
- Best iPhone XS Max deals
- Best iPhone XR deals
- Best iPhone X deals
- Best iPhone SE deals
You may also find these articles helpful for deals on non-Apple products:
Will Apple have Black Friday 2020 deals?
Yes, Apple confirmed on 23 November that its four-day shopping event will return this year.
Take advantage of this deal over at Apple's dedicated Black Friday Shopping Event page.
The catch, unfortunately, is that its newest products are not included, such as the iPhone 12 range, or new 10.2in 8th gen iPad or Apple Watch 6.
Official Black Friday shopping event aside, we'd also keep an eye out on the Apple Refurbished Store for any discounts on iPhone handsets, iPads, Watches, MacBooks and other devices.
You'll be pleased to hear that you'll find Apple products available with big discounts from third-party retailers in the UK and US on Black Friday, so Apple's gift cards aren't the only option.
Should I wait for Cyber Monday?
Black Friday has been and gone, but the sales no longer last just one day. Retailers have started launching deals earlier and earlier and continue them into December. If you see a good deal, chances are the price won't go any lower.
Our advice is clear: if you see a good deal, don't wait.
When is Black Friday 2020?
Black Friday always falls on the day after US Thanksgiving. This year, the date is 27 November.
While the event itself falls on the tail-end of the month, discounts and deals started rolling in well before then. Recent years have shown that Black Friday is no longer a singular event, but an entire period, and Amazon's launch of its Early Black Friday Deals event at the end of October highlights just that.
This is good news for shoppers for a couple of reasons. First off, it removes having to wait until November and then the inevitable frenzy for limited stock on an isolated day or week. Second, in a post-coronavirus world, pacing deals out over a series of weeks instead of days will no doubt help prevent delivery overloads.
This also allows Apple shoppers to explore Apple deals from other retailers, and not just from Apple's own Black Friday promotion, which is fairly limited.
What is Black Friday?
On Black Friday, retailers offer huge discounts to shoppers ahead of the holiday season. It all began in the US, falling on the day after Thanksgiving, but over the past few years it has really taken off around the world, including here in the UK.
A more recent trend is Cyber Monday, which came about because it tends to be the busiest day of the year for online shopping. Cyber Monday always falls on the Monday after Black Friday.