Cyber Monday and Black Friday may have ended, but it's still Cyber Week, which means there are still excellent discounts around if you know where to look.
Originally, Cyber Monday was the most popular online shopping day of the year, but in more recent years it's just another excuse for even more incredible discounts on big-brand products.
You'll find Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals carrying on into the first week of December, turning the event into a Cyber Week. This should give you just enough time to nab what you need before Christmas. We've already started looking at the best Christmas deals so far here though.
In this article, we outline how to get the best Apple deals through Cyber Monday Week.
Best Apple deals of Cyber Monday Week
Here's an overview of the best Apple deals right now.
1. Apple MacBook Air, M1, 8-core CPU, 7-core GPU, 256GB (2020)
Now: £874 (£168 off)
There's a huge discount on the M1 MacBook Air from AO right now. With this deal you can get £168 off the price of Apple's M1-powered MacBook Air introduced in November 2020.
2. Apple iPad Pro (2021, M1, 12.9in)
Now: Up to £43 off
KRCS is outdoing major retailers such as Amazon with discounts on the recently launched iPad Pro with M1. See our full coverage.
3. Apple 24in iMac, M1, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 256GB (2021)
Now: £1,376.56 (£72.44 off)
KRCS has a discount on Apple's 24in iMac with 8-core CPU and 8-core GPU. It normally costs £1,449 in the UK.
4. Apple iPad Pro (2021, M1, 11in)
Now: £734.03 (£15 off)
It's a small saving, but well worth having on Apple's brand-new and exceptionally powerful M1-equipped iPad Pro for 2021.
KRCS has also knocked £20 off the 12.9in iPad Pro.
5. Apple 24in iMac, M1, 8-core CPU, 7-core GPU, 256GB (2021)
Now: £1,186.55 (£62.45 off)
KRCS is already offering money off Apple's 24in iMac. This is the entry-level model that normally costs £1,249 in the UK.
6. Apple iPad Air (2020, 64GB)
Now: £519 (£60 off)
7. Apple iPad Air (2020, 64GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular)
Now: £549.97 (£159 off)
This discount was previously £110 off, but now it's raised to £159 on the cellular-equipped Air in silver, which is among the best deals we've seen to date.
8. Apple iPad (2020, 128GB)
Now: £389.97 (£39.03 off)
Pick up the 8th generation iPad from Amazon with £39 off. This is the lowest price we're seeing right now. There's also £31 off from Costco on the 128GB option.
9. Apple 12.9in iPad Pro (2020, 128GB)
Now: £863.20 (£105 off)
Get a whopping £105 off the iPad Pro 12.9in from 2020. See our full review for more info.
10. Apple 13in MacBook Pro, M1, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 256GB (2020)
Now: £1,151 (£148 off)
AO.com has a decent saving on the M1 MacBook Pro with 256GB SSD.
11. Where to Buy Apple iMac with M1 (2021)
From: Macworld UK
Now: All UK Retailers
Apple's new 24in iMac will be available to buy on 30 April. Here's where you can pick on up.
12. Where to buy Apple AirTags
From: Macworld UK
Now: From £29/US$29
After years of rumours, Apple finally launched AirTag at its 'Spring Loaded' event on 20 April. Here's all you need to know about buying one (or four).
13. Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS, 40mm)
Now: £349 (£30 off)
You can now save £30 on the 40mm Apple Watch 6 (GPS) in all colours.
14. Apple iPad Pro 11in (2020, 128GB)
Now: £613.29 (£155.71 off)
Apple has discontinued the 2020 iPad Pro (there's a new 2021 model to think about) but the tablet is still available from other retailers if you can manage without the M1 chip. This chunky saving from Amazon is worth serious consideration.
15. Apple iPhone 12 mini (64GB)
Now: £599 (£100 off)
£659 was previously the lowest the 12 mini had ever been - but now there's a whopping £100 off from Amazon. If it sells out, there's also £75 off from Very and John Lewis. It's a solid discount on a top-end handset which is only around six months old.
Read our guide to the best iPhone 12 deals for more buying advice.
16. Apple iPhone 12 (64GB)
Now: £708 (£90 off)
Amazon now has the lowest price for the iPhone 12 (64GB) with £90 off.
17. Parallels Desktop 16.5
Now: 10% off (with code 2KQ-PTG-DYZ)
You can now get 10% off the latest version of Parallels Desktop 16, whether the Standard, Pro, or Business version. Just use code 2KQ-PTG-DYZ at checkout. The offer ends 30 April.
18. Apple Watch Series 6 (44mm, GPS)
Now: £369 (£40 off)
Amazon has £21 off all other colours, but the Product Red (44mm) option now has £40 off! Currys is offering the same model for £388.
19. Apple Watch SE Nike+ Edition (44mm, GPS + Cellular)
From: Currys PC World
Now: £329 (£20 off)
The 44mm Watch SE with GPS and Cellular has £20 off from Currys PC World – one of the best discounts around right now. The offer also include free next day delivery with code FREENEXTDAYDELIVERY at checkout.
The 44mm standard edition also has £10 off from Currys PC World on eBay.
20. Apple iPhone 12 mini, 100GB data & free Nintendo Switch
From: Mobile Phones Direct
Now: £56 per month
Get the iPhone 12 mini and a Nintendo Switch console without any upfront costs from Mobile Phones Direct. The plan offers 100GB of data on Three for £56 per month.
What is Apple doing for Cyber Monday 2020?
Apple kicked off a Shopping Event on 27 November that ended on midnight on Cyber Monday (30 November). It offered up to £120/$150 gift cards with qualifying Apple purchases.
Apple didn't include the gift cards on its latest devices however, which excludes lots of iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and MacBook options.
Thankfully, Apple isn't the only place for deals. You can still find plenty of offers from third-party retailers across the US, UK and beyond, on iPhones, iPads, Macs and more. We're sharing the best bargains right here.
Cyber Week Sales on now with Apple deals
- Adobe - 20% off sale. Ends 3 December
- Amazon - Discounts across older MacBook models, £57 off iPad Pro 12.9in (lowest price ever), £129 off Watch 5 (GPS + Cellular), and £34 off AirPods with Charging Case
- Affordable Mobiles - iPhone 11 with 100GB data for £34 per month, no upfront cost
- Carphone Warehouse - Up to £400 off iPhone with trade-in, 50% off AirPods in bundle
- Currys PC World - up to £130 off (see 13in MacBook Pro with Touch Bar 2020 512GB)
- Cyberghost VPN - £1.99p/m for 3 years. Ends 1 December
- eBay -15% off with PRESENTS15.
- Fitbit - Deals including £30 off Charge 4, ends 1 December. See more Fitbit deals available in our round-up: best Fitbit deals.
- John Lewis - Discounts and up to £150 off with trade in on iPads and Apple Watch
- KRCS - Up to £75 off new Silicon Macs with M1 chip
- Laptops Direct - Deals on older models plus iPads and accessories
- MacPaw's CleanMyMac - Up to £104.80 off one-year subscription
- Mobiles.co.uk - 100GB SIM for £12.50, cheap Apple iPhone SE deals
- Mobile Phones Direct - Excellent iPhone bundles with PS4, Xbox One S, Dyson Supersonic, AirPods, Beats & more
- MusicMagpie - Up to £100 off all refurbished iPhones, £50 off iPads
- NordVPN - 68% off and an additional 2 years for free new subscribers
- Parallels - 20% off Parallels Desktop 16, 10% off upgrades, 50% off Student Edition + additional 10% off with the code 3FK-6RV-7CD (until 1 Dec).
- Scan - Up to £100 off refurbished MacBook Air (older model)
How to get the best Cyber Monday deals
Spotting a good Cyber Monday deal takes a bit of work but luckily we have pulled together all the best Apple deals by product in the following deal roundups. We include the prices that you would pay if you bought the product (or equivalent product) from Apple.
Once you know what you're looking for, check out our dedicated deals pages. We spend hours scouring the web for the best promotions every month so you have them at your fingertips:
- Best iMac deals
- Best Mac mini deals
- Best MacBook Pro deals
- Best MacBook Air deals
- Best iPad deals
- Best Apple Watch deals
- Best Apple Watch 6 deals
- Best HomePod deals
- Best Apple TV deals
- Best AirPods deals
- Best iPhone deals
- Best iPhone XR deals
- Best iPhone 11 deals
- Best iPhone 12 deals
- Best iPhone SE deals
If you want to compare the different Apple products and their prices, Apple conveniently charts configurations and starting prices on its products:
- MacBook and iMacs - see pricing differences across MacBook and iMac models based on screen size, processors, storage and more. You can choose up to two devices to compare side by side.
- iPads - compare capacities and prices across all iPads, including Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi and Cellular models
- iPhones - use the drop down on Apple's site to compare configurations on up to three different iPhone models. Clicking through to an individual model will take you to the RRP.
- Apple Watch - see prices across all Series, both GPS and Cellular models.
- Apple TV - compare capacity and price across Apple TV against Apple TV 4K.
Where to find Apple deals in Cyber Monday Week
Beyond Apple, you'll find great Cyber Monday deals from authorised Apple resellers such as KRCS. KRCS covers the full range of Apple products, including AppleCare coverage and Beats headphones.
Lightning Deals slash prices off limited stock items, which is why the deals only last a few hours. The benefit of a Prime membership is that you would be able to access the Lightning Deals 30 minutes in advance of non-members, which can come particularly handy in the madness of Cyber Monday.
It's a good idea to keep an eye on the competing retailers that offer Apple products, some of which include:
- Currys PC World
- Carphone Warehouse
- John Lewis
- Mobile Phones Direct
If you're in the US, see these major retailers:
Cyber Monday Week tips
Remember, don't jump into a deal before understanding whether the device will be right for you. If you know you're looking for a new Apple device, but not sure where to start, check out our range of buying guides for Apple:
- iPhone buying guide
- Where to buy a second-hand or refurbished iPhone
- MacBook buying guide
- Mac buying guide
- iPad buying guide
- Apple Watch buying guide
- Apple TV buying guide
We also have more specific buying guides for those interested in Macs:
- Best Mac for students
- Best Mac for designers
- MacBook Pro buying guide: 13in vs 15in MacBook Pro
- MacBook laptop vs. Mac desktop: Buying guide
When and what is Cyber Monday 2021?
Cyber Monday was given that name because it tended to be the busiest day of the year for online shopping. The day always falls on the Monday after Black Friday, which is the day after Thanksgiving. In 2021, Cyber Monday will be on 29 November.
Typically, deals continue across the weekend and on into the week after. Sales seem to last longer every year as retailers try to squeeze every possible drop out of the season.
On Cyber Monday retailers across the globe offer huge discounts to shoppers both online and in stores (but not so much this year due to COVID-19 restrictions).
It's unusual to find a retailer or brand that doesn't take part in Cyber Monday, and as the event gets more popular the deals become even more aggressive.