Cyber Monday and Black Friday may have ended, but it's still Cyber Week, which means there are still excellent discounts around if you know where to look.
Originally, Cyber Monday was the most popular online shopping day of the year, but in more recent years it's just another excuse for even more incredible discounts on big-brand products.
You'll find Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals carrying on into the first week of December, turning the event into a Cyber Week. This should give you just enough time to nab what you need before Christmas. We've already started looking at the best Christmas deals so far here though.
In this article, we outline how to get the best Apple deals through Cyber Monday Week.
Best Apple deals of Cyber Monday Week
Here's an overview of the best Apple deals right now.
1. Apple iPhone 12 (64GB)
Now: £653 (£146 off)
This is a superb deal on the iPhone 12, and very nearly the lowest price we've seen - it was once discounted to £649, but that didn't last long. We'd grab this if you get the chance, before it too disappears.
More details here: Get £146 off an iPhone 12 with this hot Amazon deal.
2. Apple Back to School Sale
From: Apple Education Discount
Now: Up to £280 off Mac, £80 off iPad (with free AirPods)
Apple's education pricing is available all year round. To be eligible, you just need to prove your status as a current or newly accepted university student, parent buying on behalf of a university student or member of teaching staff at any level. You'll then get up to £280 off a new Mac or up to £80 off a new iPad along with a free pair of AirPods. Here's what you need to know.
3. Apple AirPods Max
From: Laptops Direct
Now: £499.97 (£49.03 off)
This near-£50 saving on the AirPods Max is the biggest we've seen to date.
4. Apple MacBook Air (2020, M1, 8GB/256GB) - Refurbished "Very Good"
Now: £869.99 (£129 off)
MusicMagpie also has £129 off the MacBook Air (256GB). This option is graded in a "Very Good" condition.
5. Apple MacBook Pro (2020, M1, 8GB/256GB) - Refurbished "Pristine"
Now: £1024.99 (£259 off)
If you prefer, there's also £259 off an M1 MacBook Pro with 256GB storage in "Pristine" condition from MusicMagpie.
6. Apple 13in MacBook Pro, M1, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 256GB (2020)
Now: £1,129.97 (£169 off)
Amazon also has £169 off 512GB M1 MacBook Pro, normally £1,499. Get that deal here.
7. Apple 12.9in iPad Pro (256GB, 2020 model with A12Z)
Now: £893.92 £175.08
Amazon has an incredible £175 off last year's iPad Pro 12.9in with the A12Z Bionic chip. See why it received 4.5/5 stars in our review, along with the Macworld Editor's Choice badge.
8. Apple Watch SE (44mm, GPS + Cellular)
Now: £323.28 (£25.72 off)
Save over £25 on a brand new Watch SE 44mm from Amazon.
9. Apple iPad Pro (2021, M1, 11in, Cellular)
Now: £957.78 (£41.22 off)
Amazon has knocked over £40 off the brand new iPad Pro 11in with 5G connectivity. It's strong saving on Apple's brand-new and exceptionally powerful M1-equipped iPad Pro for 2021. There's also £62 off the 512GB option.
10. Bitdefender Antivirus For Mac - 1 Year, 3 Devices
Now: £24.99 (£15 off)
One of our top picks for Mac is Bitdefender, which has £15 off right now for up to three devices.
Normally £39.99, this deal lets you protect three Macs for £24.99. Note that this is the price for the first year only.
11. Apple iPad Pro (2021, M1, 11in)
Now: £986.72 (£62.28 off)
Save £62 on the 512GB 11 iPad Pro with the M1 chip from Amazon. We're looking at where to buy the M1 iPad Pro at the best price separately here.
12. Apple iPad Air (2020, 64GB)
Now: £529.97 (£49.03 off)
13. Apple iPhone 12 mini
Now: £579 (£120 off)
14. Apple Watch Series 6, 40mm, Nike Sports Band
From: John Lewis
Now: £349 (£30 off)
John Lewis is offering money off the Apple Watch Nike Series 6 GPS, 40mm in Space Grey. You may also be able to save up to £120 if you trade in an old Apple Watch.
15. Apple iPhone 12 mini (128GB)
Now: £613.97 (£135.03 off)
An impressive saving on the 128GB version of the iPhone 12 mini.
16. Apple MacBook Air, M1, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 512GB (2020)
Now: £999.97 (£249.03 off)
An excellent deal, this. Save almost £250 on the MacBook Air with 8-core CPU and 8-core GPU from Amazon. This means you can get the 512GB MacBook Air for the price Apple sells the 256GB model for, and get the 8-core GPU too!
The discount only applies to the Rose Gold version.
17. Apple iPhone 12 mini (256GB)
Now: £645 (£204 off)
The 256GB iPhone 12 has £204 off from Amazon, outdoing the £140 discount over Prime Day! Read our guide to the best iPhone 12 deals for more buying advice.
18. Apple 13in MacBook Pro, M1, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 512GB (2020)
Now: £1,329.97 (£169 off)
This is a great deal from Amazon for the top-of-the-range M1 MacBook Pro (512GB).
19. Apple iPhone 11 Pro (64GB)
Now: £924 (£125 off)
Save £125 on the 64GB iPhone 11 Pro - this deal's open to all Amazon members.
20. Apple Mac mini, 3.0GHz 6-core, 512GB (2020)
Now: £899 (£200 off)
What is Apple doing for Cyber Monday 2020?
Apple kicked off a Shopping Event on 27 November that ended on midnight on Cyber Monday (30 November). It offered up to £120/$150 gift cards with qualifying Apple purchases.
Apple didn't include the gift cards on its latest devices however, which excludes lots of iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and MacBook options.
Thankfully, Apple isn't the only place for deals. You can still find plenty of offers from third-party retailers across the US, UK and beyond, on iPhones, iPads, Macs and more. We're sharing the best bargains right here.
Cyber Week Sales on now with Apple deals
- Adobe - 20% off sale. Ends 3 December
- Amazon - Discounts across older MacBook models, £57 off iPad Pro 12.9in (lowest price ever), £129 off Watch 5 (GPS + Cellular), and £34 off AirPods with Charging Case
- Affordable Mobiles - iPhone 11 with 100GB data for £34 per month, no upfront cost
- Carphone Warehouse - Up to £400 off iPhone with trade-in, 50% off AirPods in bundle
- Currys PC World - up to £130 off (see 13in MacBook Pro with Touch Bar 2020 512GB)
- Cyberghost VPN - £1.99p/m for 3 years. Ends 1 December
- eBay -15% off with PRESENTS15.
- Fitbit - Deals including £30 off Charge 4, ends 1 December. See more Fitbit deals available in our round-up: best Fitbit deals.
- John Lewis - Discounts and up to £150 off with trade in on iPads and Apple Watch
- KRCS - Up to £75 off new Silicon Macs with M1 chip
- Laptops Direct - Deals on older models plus iPads and accessories
- MacPaw's CleanMyMac - Up to £104.80 off one-year subscription
- Mobiles.co.uk - 100GB SIM for £12.50, cheap Apple iPhone SE deals
- Mobile Phones Direct - Excellent iPhone bundles with PS4, Xbox One S, Dyson Supersonic, AirPods, Beats & more
- MusicMagpie - Up to £100 off all refurbished iPhones, £50 off iPads
- NordVPN - 68% off and an additional 2 years for free new subscribers
- Parallels - 20% off Parallels Desktop 16, 10% off upgrades, 50% off Student Edition + additional 10% off with the code 3FK-6RV-7CD (until 1 Dec).
- Scan - Up to £100 off refurbished MacBook Air (older model)
How to get the best Cyber Monday deals
Spotting a good Cyber Monday deal takes a bit of work but luckily we have pulled together all the best Apple deals by product in the following deal roundups. We include the prices that you would pay if you bought the product (or equivalent product) from Apple.
Once you know what you're looking for, check out our dedicated deals pages. We spend hours scouring the web for the best promotions every month so you have them at your fingertips:
- Best iMac deals
- Best Mac mini deals
- Best MacBook Pro deals
- Best MacBook Air deals
- Best iPad deals
- Best Apple Watch deals
- Best Apple Watch 6 deals
- Best HomePod deals
- Best Apple TV deals
- Best AirPods deals
- Best iPhone deals
- Best iPhone XR deals
- Best iPhone 11 deals
- Best iPhone 12 deals
- Best iPhone SE deals
If you want to compare the different Apple products and their prices, Apple conveniently charts configurations and starting prices on its products:
- MacBook and iMacs - see pricing differences across MacBook and iMac models based on screen size, processors, storage and more. You can choose up to two devices to compare side by side.
- iPads - compare capacities and prices across all iPads, including Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi and Cellular models
- iPhones - use the drop down on Apple's site to compare configurations on up to three different iPhone models. Clicking through to an individual model will take you to the RRP.
- Apple Watch - see prices across all Series, both GPS and Cellular models.
- Apple TV - compare capacity and price across Apple TV against Apple TV 4K.
Where to find Apple deals in Cyber Monday Week
Beyond Apple, you'll find great Cyber Monday deals from authorised Apple resellers such as KRCS. KRCS covers the full range of Apple products, including AppleCare coverage and Beats headphones.
Lightning Deals slash prices off limited stock items, which is why the deals only last a few hours. The benefit of a Prime membership is that you would be able to access the Lightning Deals 30 minutes in advance of non-members, which can come particularly handy in the madness of Cyber Monday.
It's a good idea to keep an eye on the competing retailers that offer Apple products, some of which include:
- Currys PC World
- Carphone Warehouse
- John Lewis
- Mobile Phones Direct
If you're in the US, see these major retailers:
Cyber Monday Week tips
Remember, don't jump into a deal before understanding whether the device will be right for you. If you know you're looking for a new Apple device, but not sure where to start, check out our range of buying guides for Apple:
- iPhone buying guide
- Where to buy a second-hand or refurbished iPhone
- MacBook buying guide
- Mac buying guide
- iPad buying guide
- Apple Watch buying guide
- Apple TV buying guide
We also have more specific buying guides for those interested in Macs:
- Best Mac for students
- Best Mac for designers
- MacBook Pro buying guide: 13in vs 15in MacBook Pro
- MacBook laptop vs. Mac desktop: Buying guide
When and what is Cyber Monday 2021?
Cyber Monday was given that name because it tended to be the busiest day of the year for online shopping. The day always falls on the Monday after Black Friday, which is the day after Thanksgiving. In 2021, Cyber Monday will be on 29 November.
Typically, deals continue across the weekend and on into the week after. Sales seem to last longer every year as retailers try to squeeze every possible drop out of the season.
On Cyber Monday retailers across the globe offer huge discounts to shoppers both online and in stores (but not so much this year due to COVID-19 restrictions).
It's unusual to find a retailer or brand that doesn't take part in Cyber Monday, and as the event gets more popular the deals become even more aggressive.