Cyber Monday and Black Friday may have ended, but it's still Cyber Week, which means there are still excellent discounts around if you know where to look.
Originally, Cyber Monday was the most popular online shopping day of the year, but in more recent years it's just another excuse for even more incredible discounts on big-brand products.
You'll find Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals carrying on into the first week of December, turning the event into a Cyber Week. This should give you just enough time to nab what you need before Christmas. We've already started looking at the best Christmas deals so far here though.
In this article, we outline how to get the best Apple deals through Cyber Monday Week.
Best Apple deals of Cyber Monday Week
Here's an overview of the best Apple deals right now.
1. Apple 13in MacBook Pro, M1, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 512GB (2020)
Now: £1,269 (£230 off)
Apple's offering the M1 MacBook Pro on its Refurbished Store - a great way to get a new M1 Mac for less than Apple sells it for.
The refurbished M1 MacBook Pro with 512GB SSD is £1,269 - a saving of £230. This price also puts it below the usual starting price of the 256GB model so you can get twice as much storage for less!
2. Apple 13in MacBook Pro, M1, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 256GB (2020)
Now: £1,099 (£200 off)
The cheaper £1,299 M1 MacBook Pro is being sold on Apple's Refurbished Store for £1,099 - a saving of £200.
3. Bitdefender Antivirus For Mac - 1 Year, 3 Devices
Now: £19.99 (50% off)
One of our top picks for Mac is Bitdefender, which has 50% off right now for up to three devices.
Normally £39.99, this deal lets you protect three Macs for £19.99. Note that this is the price for the first year of the subscription only.
4. VyprVPN three-year subscription
Now: US$60/around £42.59 ($1.66/£1.18 per month) (87% off)
VyprVPN's 'Valentine's Day special' is still running. It's a three-year subscription with 87% off the normal monthly price, which means an up-front payment of $60 (around £42.59) instead of $466.20 (around £330.92) for a two-year subscription. That's just $1.66/£1.18 per month.
If you're wondering why you should choose VyprVPN: it owns and manages all of its servers, and is a great choice if your priorities are security and privacy.
Also, as a bonus, the subscription lets you use up to 30 devices on the same account. That's a lot more than the typical 3-6 devices.
You can read our VyprVPN review for more details.
5. Apple Watch 3 (GPS, 38mm, Refurbished)
From: The iOutlet
Now: £139.99 (£15 off)
The iOutlet's price on a Grade A refurbished Apple Watch 3 (38mm) outdoes MusicMagpie's price on the same model in an equivalent condition.
6. Apple iPad Air 2020 (256GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular, 4th Gen)
From: John Lewis
Now: £800 (£59 off)
John Lewis has £59 off the 256GB iPad Air with cellular connectivity. If you miss the deal, pick it up from Amazon, but stock is low!
7. TalkTalk TV & Broadband with 1 Year of Amazon Prime
Now: From £25.50 per month (£79 off Amazon Prime)
TalkTalk just launched an incredible offer that includes a year of Amazon Prime for free. It's not just Prime Video, but a full Prime subscription that includes free next-day deliveries, Amazon Music, exclusive discounts, and a number of other perks. See our full guide to Amazon Prime.
8. Parallels Desktop 16 with free Intego Mac Internet Security X9
Now: From £39.99 (plus additional software worth £653)
9. Adobe Creative Cloud with £150 Amazon gift card
Now: £49.94 per month
Adobe is offering a £150 Amazon gift card with Creative Cloud All Apps purchases. This means you can save up to £280 on a new MacBook Pro on Amazon.
10. Apple iPhone 11 Pro (64GB)
From: John Lewis
Now: £899 (£150 off)
If the model you want is out of stock or John Lewis's prices go up, try Amazon, which has the same deal.
11. Parallels Desktop for Mac Student Edition
Now: £34.99 (50% off + free Gravit design software)
If you want to run Windows on your Mac, then Parallels Desktop 16 is one to consider. Students get a discounted plan, with 50% off the standard price. Until 28 February, Parallels is also bundling Gravit Designer for free, which costs £49 per year.
12. Smarty 30GB data SIM-Only
Was: £10 per month
Now: £7.50 per month (25% off first 3 months)
Bag 30GB of data per month for under £10 from Smarty for the first three months. If you're after more data, there's also 50GB for £12, again, for the first three months. You can cancel anytime.
13. CyberGhost VPN three-year subscription
Now: £77.61 (£1.99 per month) (82% off)
CyberGhost is a superb VPN service and its latest offer gets you 82% off the regular monthly price which makes it £1.99 per month.
Best of all, you also get three months on top of the three-year subscription: a total of 39 months' protection.
You'll find CyberGhost in our round-up of the best VPNs.
14. Apple iPhone 12 (64GB, refurbished) with 100GB data
Was: £135 upfront
Now: £39 per month (no upfront cost)
Mobiles.co.uk is slashing the iPhone 12's upfront cost. The deal includes 100GB of data on Vodafone for £39 per month.
15. Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS, 40mm)
From: BT Shop
Now: £358.99 (£20 off upfront cost with APPLE3WATCH20)
BT Shop has the biggest discount on the Apple Watch 6 right now (device only). Save £20 with code APPLE3WATCH20 at checkout.
16. NordVPN two-year subscription
Now: £65.86 (£2.74 per month) (£154.94 off)
NordVPN just turned 9 year old. To celebrate, it's offering customers who buy the 2-year plan additional months of service for free. Depending on your luck, you can either get a month, three months or another full two years for free.
You pay for the first 24 months, then the remaining months are free.
NordVPN tops our round-up of the best VPN services you can buy, and has just rolled out its NordLynx protocol (based on WireGuard) which offers up to twice the speed as before.
17. Apple 13in MacBook Pro, M1, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 256GB (2020)
Now: £1,189 (£110 off)
18. Apple iPad Air (2020, 64GB, cellular)
Now: £649.97 (£59.03 off)
Our top tablet of choice, the 2020 iPad Air packs in serious performance in a sleek build and comes in a range of pleasing colours. There are discounts across both the Wi-Fi-only and cellular models, as well as multiple colourways.
19. Vodafone broadband with free Apple TV 4K
Was: £30.95p/m for 35Mbps
Now: £30.95p/m 63Mbps (plus £2 off for existing Vodafone mobile customers)
Vodafone's broadband offer includes 63Mbps speeds for the price of 35Mbps along with free access to Apple TV for a year. The offer also includes a free Apple TV 4K set worth up to £199. Plus, if you're already a Vodafone mobile customer, the bundle deal is yours for £28.95 per month.
20. Apple iPhone SE (64GB, Refurbished) with 30GB data
Now: £26 per month, £9.99 upfront
Mobiles has an impressive selection of refurbished phones – including brand new hardware like the iPhone 12 and iPhone SE. Its current offer also slashes £15 off upfront costs.
What is Apple doing for Cyber Monday 2020?
Apple kicked off a Shopping Event on 27 November that ended on midnight on Cyber Monday (30 November). It offered up to £120/$150 gift cards with qualifying Apple purchases.
Apple didn't include the gift cards on its latest devices however, which excludes lots of iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and MacBook options.
Thankfully, Apple isn't the only place for deals. You can still find plenty of offers from third-party retailers across the US, UK and beyond, on iPhones, iPads, Macs and more. We're sharing the best bargains right here.
Cyber Week Sales on now with Apple deals
- Adobe - 20% off sale. Ends 3 December
- Amazon - Discounts across older MacBook models, £57 off iPad Pro 12.9in (lowest price ever), £129 off Watch 5 (GPS + Cellular), and £34 off AirPods with Charging Case
- Affordable Mobiles - iPhone 11 with 100GB data for £34 per month, no upfront cost
- Carphone Warehouse - Up to £400 off iPhone with trade-in, 50% off AirPods in bundle
- Currys PC World - up to £130 off (see 13in MacBook Pro with Touch Bar 2020 512GB)
- Cyberghost VPN - £1.99p/m for 3 years. Ends 1 December
- eBay -15% off with PRESENTS15.
- Fitbit - Deals including £30 off Charge 4, ends 1 December. See more Fitbit deals available in our round-up: best Fitbit deals.
- John Lewis - Discounts and up to £150 off with trade in on iPads and Apple Watch
- KRCS - Up to £75 off new Silicon Macs with M1 chip
- Laptops Direct - Deals on older models plus iPads and accessories
- MacPaw's CleanMyMac - Up to £104.80 off one-year subscription
- Mobiles.co.uk - 100GB SIM for £12.50, cheap Apple iPhone SE deals
- Mobile Phones Direct - Excellent iPhone bundles with PS4, Xbox One S, Dyson Supersonic, AirPods, Beats & more
- MusicMagpie - Up to £100 off all refurbished iPhones, £50 off iPads
- NordVPN - 68% off and an additional 2 years for free new subscribers
- Parallels - 20% off Parallels Desktop 16, 10% off upgrades, 50% off Student Edition + additional 10% off with the code 3FK-6RV-7CD (until 1 Dec).
- Scan - Up to £100 off refurbished MacBook Air (older model)
How to get the best Cyber Monday deals
Spotting a good Cyber Monday deal takes a bit of work but luckily we have pulled together all the best Apple deals by product in the following deal roundups. We include the prices that you would pay if you bought the product (or equivalent product) from Apple.
Once you know what you're looking for, check out our dedicated deals pages. We spend hours scouring the web for the best promotions every month so you have them at your fingertips:
- Best iMac deals
- Best Mac mini deals
- Best MacBook Pro deals
- Best MacBook Air deals
- Best iPad deals
- Best Apple Watch deals
- Best Apple Watch 6 deals
- Best HomePod deals
- Best Apple TV deals
- Best AirPods deals
- Best iPhone deals
- Best iPhone XR deals
- Best iPhone 11 deals
- Best iPhone 12 deals
- Best iPhone SE deals
If you want to compare the different Apple products and their prices, Apple conveniently charts configurations and starting prices on its products:
- MacBook and iMacs - see pricing differences across MacBook and iMac models based on screen size, processors, storage and more. You can choose up to two devices to compare side by side.
- iPads - compare capacities and prices across all iPads, including Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi and Cellular models
- iPhones - use the drop down on Apple's site to compare configurations on up to three different iPhone models. Clicking through to an individual model will take you to the RRP.
- Apple Watch - see prices across all Series, both GPS and Cellular models.
- Apple TV - compare capacity and price across Apple TV against Apple TV 4K.
Where to find Apple deals in Cyber Monday Week
Beyond Apple, you'll find great Cyber Monday deals from authorised Apple resellers such as KRCS. KRCS covers the full range of Apple products, including AppleCare coverage and Beats headphones.
Lightning Deals slash prices off limited stock items, which is why the deals only last a few hours. The benefit of a Prime membership is that you would be able to access the Lightning Deals 30 minutes in advance of non-members, which can come particularly handy in the madness of Cyber Monday.
It's a good idea to keep an eye on the competing retailers that offer Apple products, some of which include:
- Currys PC World
- Carphone Warehouse
- John Lewis
- Mobile Phones Direct
If you're in the US, see these major retailers:
Cyber Monday Week tips
Remember, don't jump into a deal before understanding whether the device will be right for you. If you know you're looking for a new Apple device, but not sure where to start, check out our range of buying guides for Apple:
- iPhone buying guide
- Where to buy a second-hand or refurbished iPhone
- MacBook buying guide
- Mac buying guide
- iPad buying guide
- Apple Watch buying guide
- Apple TV buying guide
We also have more specific buying guides for those interested in Macs:
- Best Mac for students
- Best Mac for designers
- MacBook Pro buying guide: 13in vs 15in MacBook Pro
- MacBook laptop vs. Mac desktop: Buying guide
When and what is Cyber Monday 2021?
Cyber Monday was given that name because it tended to be the busiest day of the year for online shopping. The day always falls on the Monday after Black Friday, which is the day after Thanksgiving. In 2021, Cyber Monday will be on 29 November.
Typically, deals continue across the weekend and on into the week after. Sales seem to last longer every year as retailers try to squeeze every possible drop out of the season.
On Cyber Monday retailers across the globe offer huge discounts to shoppers both online and in stores (but not so much this year due to COVID-19 restrictions).
It's unusual to find a retailer or brand that doesn't take part in Cyber Monday, and as the event gets more popular the deals become even more aggressive.