Cyber Monday and Black Friday may have ended, but it's still Cyber Week, which means there are still excellent discounts around if you know where to look.
Originally, Cyber Monday was the most popular online shopping day of the year, but in more recent years it's just another excuse for even more incredible discounts on big-brand products.
You'll find Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals carrying on into the first week of December, turning the event into a Cyber Week. This should give you just enough time to nab what you need before Christmas. We've already started looking at the best Christmas deals so far here though.
In this article, we outline how to get the best Apple deals through Cyber Monday Week.
Best Apple deals of Cyber Monday Week
Here's an overview of the best Apple deals right now.
1. Apple 12.9in iPad Pro (2021, M1, 2TB) - Wi-Fi + Cellular
Now: £1903.70 (£245.30 off)
Amazon has nearly £250 off the M1 iPad Pro 12.9in with 5G. With 2TB of storage, it's ideal for anyone dealing with lots of 4K video editing. Currently, the discount is the biggest we can see at the moment.
2. Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max (256GB)
Now: £961.15 (£237.85 off)
3. Pre-order MacBook Pro 14in (2021) with M1 Pro
Now: Up to £119 off
The brand new 14in MacBook Pro with the M1 Pro and M1 Max chips has up to £119 off at KRCS!
4. Pre-order MacBook Pro 16in (2021) with M1 Pro
Now: Up to £165 off
The brand new 16in MacBook Pro with the M1 Pro and M1 Max chips already have a fabulous discount over at KRCS!
5. Apple AirPods Pro (Amazon Renewed)
Now: £169.99 (£49 off)
You can save £49 on a refurbished pair of AirPods Pro on Amazon right now. As an Amazon Renewed device, it'll be just as good as new!
6. Apple iPhone 12 mini (64GB) - Renewed
Now: £479 (£100 off)
You can save £100 on a refurbished iPhone 12 mini from Amazon. It's backed by the 1-year Amazon Renewed Guarantee and should look and work just like new.
7. Apple 11in iPad Pro (M1, Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GB) - Refurbished
From: Laptops Direct
Now: £759.97 (£239 off)
Laptops Direct has an incredible £239 discount on the brand new iPad Pro with M1 (Wi-Fi + Cellular).
8. Apple Watch Series 7: Where to Buy
From: Macworld UK
Now: On sale now!
The Apple Watch Series 7 offers a larger, brighter display, slimmer bezels and more. Sales began on 15 October.
9. Apple TV+ (3 months) with Currys Perks
Was: £4.99 per month
Now: Free with membership (Free to sign up to Perks)
Currys' new membership loyalty program, Currys Perks, includes three months of Apple TV+ for free. Sign up to Perks for free.
10. Apple iPhone 12 Pro (256GB) - Refurbished
Now: £699.94 (£499 off)
Now that the iPhone 13 range is out, you can find excellent discounts on the iPhone 12 Pro – but this near-£500 discount on a refurbished 12 Pro is hard to beat.
11. Apple iPhone 12 mini (64GB) - Refurbished
Now: £479.99 (£99 off with SPOOKY10)
Apple has dropped the price on the iPhone 12 mini (64GB) to £579 – that's £120 cheaper than launch price, but you can get it even cheaper from MusicMagpie when you buy refurbished.
12. Apple MacBook Air, M1, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 512GB (2020)
Now: £1,117 (£132 off)
An excellent deal, this. Save money on the MacBook Air with 8-core CPU and 8-core GPU from Amazon. The discount applies to the Space Grey version, but the gold and silver models are only slightly more expensive.
13. Apple iPad Air (2020, 64GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular) - Refurbished
Now: £479 (£230 off)
Amazon's price on a refurbished iPad Air (4th gen) with 4G connectivity is now £479 – that's £230 off!
14. Apple Education Discount
Now: Up to £280 off Mac, £80 off iPad
Apple's education pricing is available all year round. To be eligible, you just need to prove your status as a current or newly accepted university student, parent buying on behalf of a university student or member of teaching staff at any level. You'll then get up to £280 off a new Mac or up to £80 off a new iPad.
15. Apple iPad Air 2020 (256GB, Wi-Fi only)
From: John Lewis
Now: £689 (£40 off)
It's the same price over at Amazon for this 256GB Wi-Fi only model, but the benefit of John Lewis's offer is that it also comes with a free 2-year guarantee.
16. Apple MacBook Air, M1, 8-core CPU, 7-core GPU, 256GB (2020)
From: BT Shop
Now: £899 (£100 off)
17. Apple Watch Series 6 (44mm, GPS + Cellular) - Refurbished
From: BT Shop
Now: £399 (£110 off)
This refurbished Apple Watch 6 with cellular connectivity has over £110 off as a part of the BT Shop's Big Tech Sale. BT has listed it as returned stock that's still sealed in the box making it an even more appealing deal. See our full coverage.
18. Apple Mac mini, M1, 8-Core CPU / 8-Core GPU, 256GB
Now: £648.97 (£50.03 off)
Amazon has a decent discount on the M1 Mac mini. If it sells out, you can also find it for £657.66 from the BT Shop.
19. Apple iPhone 13 with free AirPods
Now: From £34 per month
Grab the brand new iPhone 13 and bag a free pair of Apple AirPods while you're at it! We're separately looking at where to buy the iPhone 13 and the best pre-order offers.
20. Apple iPad mini (2021, 6th gen)
Now: £469.42 (£9.58 off)
What is Apple doing for Cyber Monday 2020?
Apple kicked off a Shopping Event on 27 November that ended on midnight on Cyber Monday (30 November). It offered up to £120/$150 gift cards with qualifying Apple purchases.
Apple didn't include the gift cards on its latest devices however, which excludes lots of iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and MacBook options.
Thankfully, Apple isn't the only place for deals. You can still find plenty of offers from third-party retailers across the US, UK and beyond, on iPhones, iPads, Macs and more. We're sharing the best bargains right here.
Cyber Week Sales on now with Apple deals
- Adobe - 20% off sale. Ends 3 December
- Amazon - Discounts across older MacBook models, £57 off iPad Pro 12.9in (lowest price ever), £129 off Watch 5 (GPS + Cellular), and £34 off AirPods with Charging Case
- Affordable Mobiles - iPhone 11 with 100GB data for £34 per month, no upfront cost
- Carphone Warehouse - Up to £400 off iPhone with trade-in, 50% off AirPods in bundle
- Currys PC World - up to £130 off (see 13in MacBook Pro with Touch Bar 2020 512GB)
- Cyberghost VPN - £1.99p/m for 3 years. Ends 1 December
- eBay -15% off with PRESENTS15.
- Fitbit - Deals including £30 off Charge 4, ends 1 December. See more Fitbit deals available in our round-up: best Fitbit deals.
- John Lewis - Discounts and up to £150 off with trade in on iPads and Apple Watch
- KRCS - Up to £75 off new Silicon Macs with M1 chip
- Laptops Direct - Deals on older models plus iPads and accessories
- MacPaw's CleanMyMac - Up to £104.80 off one-year subscription
- Mobiles.co.uk - 100GB SIM for £12.50, cheap Apple iPhone SE deals
- Mobile Phones Direct - Excellent iPhone bundles with PS4, Xbox One S, Dyson Supersonic, AirPods, Beats & more
- MusicMagpie - Up to £100 off all refurbished iPhones, £50 off iPads
- NordVPN - 68% off and an additional 2 years for free new subscribers
- Parallels - 20% off Parallels Desktop 16, 10% off upgrades, 50% off Student Edition + additional 10% off with the code 3FK-6RV-7CD (until 1 Dec).
- Scan - Up to £100 off refurbished MacBook Air (older model)
How to get the best Cyber Monday deals
Spotting a good Cyber Monday deal takes a bit of work but luckily we have pulled together all the best Apple deals by product in the following deal roundups. We include the prices that you would pay if you bought the product (or equivalent product) from Apple.
Once you know what you're looking for, check out our dedicated deals pages. We spend hours scouring the web for the best promotions every month so you have them at your fingertips:
- Best iMac deals
- Best Mac mini deals
- Best MacBook Pro deals
- Best MacBook Air deals
- Best iPad deals
- Best Apple Watch deals
- Best Apple Watch 6 deals
- Best HomePod deals
- Best Apple TV deals
- Best AirPods deals
- Best iPhone deals
- Best iPhone XR deals
- Best iPhone 11 deals
- Best iPhone 12 deals
- Best iPhone SE deals
If you want to compare the different Apple products and their prices, Apple conveniently charts configurations and starting prices on its products:
- MacBook and iMacs - see pricing differences across MacBook and iMac models based on screen size, processors, storage and more. You can choose up to two devices to compare side by side.
- iPads - compare capacities and prices across all iPads, including Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi and Cellular models
- iPhones - use the drop down on Apple's site to compare configurations on up to three different iPhone models. Clicking through to an individual model will take you to the RRP.
- Apple Watch - see prices across all Series, both GPS and Cellular models.
- Apple TV - compare capacity and price across Apple TV against Apple TV 4K.
Where to find Apple deals in Cyber Monday Week
Beyond Apple, you'll find great Cyber Monday deals from authorised Apple resellers such as KRCS. KRCS covers the full range of Apple products, including AppleCare coverage and Beats headphones.
Lightning Deals slash prices off limited stock items, which is why the deals only last a few hours. The benefit of a Prime membership is that you would be able to access the Lightning Deals 30 minutes in advance of non-members, which can come particularly handy in the madness of Cyber Monday.
It's a good idea to keep an eye on the competing retailers that offer Apple products, some of which include:
- Currys PC World
- Carphone Warehouse
- John Lewis
- Mobile Phones Direct
If you're in the US, see these major retailers:
Cyber Monday Week tips
Remember, don't jump into a deal before understanding whether the device will be right for you. If you know you're looking for a new Apple device, but not sure where to start, check out our range of buying guides for Apple:
- iPhone buying guide
- Where to buy a second-hand or refurbished iPhone
- MacBook buying guide
- Mac buying guide
- iPad buying guide
- Apple Watch buying guide
- Apple TV buying guide
We also have more specific buying guides for those interested in Macs:
- Best Mac for students
- Best Mac for designers
- MacBook Pro buying guide: 13in vs 15in MacBook Pro
- MacBook laptop vs. Mac desktop: Buying guide
When and what is Cyber Monday 2021?
Cyber Monday was given that name because it tended to be the busiest day of the year for online shopping. The day always falls on the Monday after Black Friday, which is the day after Thanksgiving. In 2021, Cyber Monday will be on 29 November.
Typically, deals continue across the weekend and on into the week after. Sales seem to last longer every year as retailers try to squeeze every possible drop out of the season.
On Cyber Monday retailers across the globe offer huge discounts to shoppers both online and in stores (but not so much this year due to COVID-19 restrictions).
It's unusual to find a retailer or brand that doesn't take part in Cyber Monday, and as the event gets more popular the deals become even more aggressive.