Cyber Monday Week is here which means you can still find iPad Pro M1 deals if you missed out on Black Friday sales! You'll find anywhere from £50 to over £300 off the new Pro tablets from a variety of retailers. We don't know how long these offers will last, so we advise not to wait if you're in the market for a new iPad Pro.
Apple's latest iPad Pro tablets launched in May, with a new M1 chip and 5G connectivity. Little over six months later, discounts are already coming thick and fast and we've found the very best deals for you.
Recently, Amazon had £638 off the 2TB 11in iPad Pro with cellular connectivity, but that discount has now been reduced to £392.64, meaning you can pick up the tablet for £1,506.36. The higher discount may return, but with stock shortages there is no guarantee you'll find it cheaper than it is right now.
Amazon's price for the 2TB WiFi + Cellular model makes it cheaper than even the 1TB model, and models without cellular connectivity, so it's certainly still a good deal.
Right here, we're looking at all the places you can buy Apple's latest iPad Pro 12.9in and Pro 11in, along with pricing information and top deals and discounts.
We're looking at all the best Cyber Monday Apple deals in this article.
Where to buy the M1 11in/12.9in iPad Pro: Cyber Monday/Cyber Week Discounts
The iPad Pro devices are available to buy directly from Apple with a delivery turnaround of up to two weeks.
You can find the M1 iPad Pros from all the retailers listed below:
- Amazon - Up to £392.64 off
- Currys - Up to £50 off
- John Lewis - Up to £50 off
- BT Shop - Discounts on several models
- AO.com - up to £280 off with trade-in
- Argos - click and collect available for some models
- Jessops - Free delivery
- Very - Free delivery with Click and Collect
Check out the biggest discounts we're seeing on both models below.
Best iPad Pro 11in M1 discounts
The table above shows the best prices on the base model of the iPad Pro 11in M1, but we dive into further discounts on all models below.
Wi-Fi + Cellular (5G)
- 2TB - £392.64 off from Amazon usually £1,899
- 1TB - £34 off from Amazon (It's cheaper to buy the 2TB from Amazon as listed above) - usually £1,549
- 512GB - £50 off from Currys - usually £1,199
- 256GB - £50 off from Currys - usually £999
- 128GB - £50 off from Currys - usually £899
- 2TB - £73 off from BT Shop | £59 off from Amazon (It's cheaper to buy the Cellular model from Amazon) - usually £1,749
- 1TB - £59 off from Amazon | £59 off from BT Shop - usually £1,399
- 512GB - £50 off from Amazon | £50 off from Currys - usually £1,049
- 256GB - £50 off from Amazon | £50 off from Currys - usually £849
- 128GB - £50 off from Amazon | £50 off from Currys - usually £749
Best iPad Pro 12.9in M1 (2021) discounts
The table above shows the best prices on the base model of the iPad Pro 12.9in M1, but we dive into further discounts on all models below.
Wi-Fi + Cellular (5G)
- 2TB - £90 off from BT Shop | £90 off from Amazon - usually £2,149
- 1TB - £75 off from Amazon | £75 from BT Shop - usually £1799
- 512GB - £61 off from Amazon | £61 off from BT Shop - usually £1449
- 256GB - £52 off from Amazon | £52 off from BT Shop - usually £1,249
- 128GB - £48 off from BT Shop | £48 off from Amazon - usually £1,149
- 2TB - £84 off from Amazon - usually £1,999
- 1TB - £64 off from Amazon - usually £1,649
- 512GB - £150 off from Amazon - Usually £1,299
- 256GB - £50 off from Amazon | £50 off from Currys - usually £1,099
- 128GB - £50 off from Amazon | £50 off from Currys - usually £999
M1 iPad Pro 11in & iPad Pro 12.9in contract deals
With a 5G variant, you can also expect to find the new iPad Pro devices from network carriers.
Pick up the new iPad Pro devices on Vodafone's Unlimited and Unlimited Max plans with starting prices as follows.
- iPad Pro 11 - Prices start at £48 per month, £29 upfront
- iPad Pro 12.9 - Prices start at £57 per month, £29 upfront
[Currently Unavailable] EE's price on the iPad Pro devices start at £54 per month with no upfront cost.
- iPad Pro 11- prices start at £26 per month, no upfront cost (over 36 months) for 2GB data.
- iPad Pro 12.9 - price £31 per month, no upfront cost (over 36 months) for 2GB data
O2's plans include a minimum of 3 months of Disney+, Amazon Prime Video, or another streaming service for free on its plans. Its contracts last 48 months, but you can customise the term lengths, upfront costs and monthly costs to suit your needs.
- iPad Pro 11 - prices start at £31 per month, £20 upfront for 1GB data, with free next-day delivery
- iPad Pro 12.9 - prices start at £30 per month, £20 upfront for 1GB data, with free next-day delivery - currently cheaper per month than 11in iPad Pro
Apple Education Discount
Students and teachers in higher education can save on the iPad Pro M1 with Apple's Education pricing. See our full guide on to how to get the discount.
Or head directly to Apple to get the educational discount.
How much does the iPad Pro 11 with M1 cost?
The good news is Apple has slashed £20 off the starting price on the 11in model in the UK, but the US starting price remains at $799.
iPad Pro 11 M1 with Wi-Fi prices
- Pad Pro 11in (2021, 128GB): £749/$799
- iPad Pro 11in (2021, 256GB): £849/$899
- iPad Pro 11in (2021, 512GB): £1,049/$1,099
- iPad Pro 11in (2021, 1TB): £1,399/$1,499
- iPad Pro 11in (2021, 2TB): £1,749/$1,899
iPad Pro 11 M1 with Wi-Fi and Cellular (5G) prices
- iPad Pro 11in (2021, 128GB, cellular): £899/$999
- iPad Pro 11in (2021, 256GB, cellular: £999/$1,099
- iPad Pro 11in (2021, 512GB, cellular): £1,199/$1,299
- iPad Pro 11in (2021, 1TB, cellular): £1,549/$1,699
- iPad Pro 11in (2021, 2TB, cellular): £1,899/$2,099
How much does the iPad Pro 12.9in with M1 cost?
iPad Pro 12.9 M1 with Wi-Fi prices
- iPad Pro 12.9in (2021, 128GB): £999/$1,099
- iPad Pro 12.9in (2021, 256GB): £1,099/$1,199
- iPad Pro 12.9in (2021, 512GB): £1,299/$1,399
- iPad Pro 12.9in (2021, 1TB): £1,649/$1,799
- iPad Pro 12.9in (2021, 2TB): £1,999/$2,199
iPad Pro 12.9 M1 with Wi-Fi and Cellular (5G) prices
- iPad Pro 12.9in (2021, 128GB, cellular): £1,149/$1,299
- iPad Pro 12.9in (2021, 256GB, cellular): £1,249/$1,399
- iPad Pro 12.9in (2021, 512GB, cellular): £1,449/$1,599
- iPad Pro 12.9in (2021, 1TB, cellular): £1,799/$1,999
- iPad Pro 12.9in (2021, 2TB, cellular): £2,149/$2,399
What can you expect from the new iPad Pro with M1?
The design hasn't really changed. Both the iPad Pro 11 and iPad Pro 12.9in have the same bezels and colour – with only the 12.9in option only getting 0.5mm thicker and 41g heavier.
What you do get is up to 50% faster performance, thanks to the M1's 8-core CPU and 8-core GPU, along with 40% faster graphics compared to the 2020 iPad Pro. There's also the 5G connectivity if you tack £150 more to the non-cellular prices.
Another major update is the addition of the 'Liquid Retina XDR display', borrowed from the Apple Pro Display XDR monitor – though on the 12.9in iPad Pro only.
The XDR display uses mini-LED technology, allowing a full screen brightness of 1000 nits, a peak brightness of 1600nits, and a 1million-to-1 contrast ratio. Apple promises a "stunning visual experience" that should be true to the most nuanced differences in detail, even in the darkest images.
Other upgrades include the addition of Thunderbolt connectivity and USB 4, while a new adaptive video-call feature called Centre Stage allows users to stay centred in the frame at all times.
We've separately covered all the latest features arriving in the new iPad Pro tablets if you want to know more. You can catch up on Apple's Spring Loaded event here if you missed it or want to see it again.
We're also looking at where you can buy the new iMacs with the M1 processor, which released in parallel with the new iPad Pros.