Apple presented a number of new, colourful iPhone 12 models at the Apple event on 13 October and that means there are also new wallpapers.
You can download the ten new wallpapers and use them on your iPhone if you want to - a surprising number of people so, so join the craze now!
As usual with the introduction of a new iPhone generation, Apple has created a number of new, colourful and exclusive wallpapers for the iPhone 12.
These wallpapers are installed by default on the iPhone 12 generation, but you don't have to buy a new iPhone 12 to have the new wallpaper.
You can download the new wallpapers here and maybe fool someone into thinking you already have the new handset. The download will begin automatically (note it only works on an iPhone).
How to download the new iPhone 12 wallpaper
- This download will only work on the iPhone, so click on this link from your device.
- Confirm that toy want to download 'iPhone 12 Wallpaper Zip"
- Tap Download.
- You will find the wallpaper in your Files folder on your iPhone.
- Tap on the zipped file to unzip it.
- Now you will find all the wallpapers
- Tap on a wallpaper you like.
- Tap on the Share icon.
- Choose Save Image.
- Now open your Photos app and locate the image.
- Again tap on the Share icon. This time choose Use as Wallpaper.
This article first appeared on Macwelt.