You can turn any type of document into a PDF on iPhone in seconds, and since the functionality is built into the Share option you don't need third-party apps to get started. Here's how to convert to PDF on iPhone or iPad.
- Open any type of document or image file on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 10 or later
- Tap Share at the bottom of the screen
- Scroll across the icons to find and select Print
- A preview will open onscreen: pinch to zoom in and view the document full-screen
- This preview is actually a PDF! To export it, press Share at the top right of the screen
- Choose to share your PDF via AirDrop, email or another app on your iPhone
In upcoming iOS 13 a new feature will enable you to grab full web pages as PDFs.
Read next: Best ways to get more from your iPhone