Apple's Black Friday 2020 sale ends today, so if you haven't already checked it out, now is the time to do so.
Apple confirmed it Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping event for the UK, US, and Australian markets last week. As usual, Apple's Black Friday sale takes the form of vouchers included with purchases rather than discounts on the company's products - so you're making the saving on the next product you buy, not this one.
The event begins 12am on 27 November and continues through to 11:59pm on 30 November or Cyber Monday making today the last day to get this offer.
Apple customers receive a gift card worth up to £120/$150/AUD$210 with select purchases. Here are the gift card values you'll 'earn':
- £120/$150/A$210 with MacBook Pro and iMac - see the best MacBook Air deals, MacBook Pro deals and iMac deals
- Up to £80/$100/A$210 with iPad Pro and iPad mini
- Up to £80/$100/A$140 with Apple TV 4K, Apple TV HD, HomePod
- £40/$50/A$70 with iPhone SE, iPhone 11 and iPhone XR - see the best iPhone deals
- £40/$50/A$70 with Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones, Beats Solo Pro Wireless Headphones, Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones, Powerbeats Pro, and Powerbeats High-Performance Wireless Earphones
- £20/$25/A$35 with Apple Watch Series 3
- £20/$25/A$35 with AirPods Pro, AirPods with Wireless Charging Case, AirPods with Charging Case
You'll notice that the deals do not apply to the most recent products. The iPhone 12 range, iPad 10.2in and Apple Watch Series 6 do not come with gift cards. For the biggest discounts on those devices, see our round-ups of the best iPhone 12 deals, iPad deals and Watch Series 6 deals.
The £120/$150/AUD$210 value is less than the £160/US$200/€200 Apple offered last year in Apple Store gift cards so it's also worth looking at whether you can get a better discount elsewhere.
Read our guide to the best Apple Black Friday deals for the latest discounts available on Apple products from a wide variety of retailers. For all the best Black Friday tech deals across the web see our coverage on Tech Advisor.
We're separately covering the best Cyber Monday Apple deals right here.
You can compare to last year's discounts below:
- Apple TV: £20/$25 gift card (Apple TV HD and Apple TV 4K)
- Apple Watch: £20/$25 (Series 3)
- AirPods: £20/$25 (early-2019 models with charging or wireless case)
- iPhone: £40/$50 (iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, and iPhone XR)
- HomePod: £40/$50
- Beats headphones: £40/$50 (Powerbeats Pro, Solo3 Wireless and Powerbeats3 Wireless)
- iPad Air and iPad mini: £40/$50
- Beats: £80/$100 (Studio3 Wireless)
- iPad Pro: £80/$100
- MacBook Air: £80/$100
- MacBook Pro 13in: £160/$200
- iMac and iMac Pro: £160/$200
We're constantly scouring the web for the latest deals on a range of Apple products. Check them out below: