Apple's 2019 Black Friday shopping promotion is now open for business! As usual it takes the form of vouchers included with purchases rather than discounts on the company's products.
The event began today (29 November, or Black Friday), and will run until 2 December (Cyber Monday). When you buy selected products, you'll earn an Apple Store Gift Card worth up to £160/US$200/€200.
Go to Apple's Black Friday website for full details of the promotion, but here are the headline offers. Click through to buy your chosen product, and the gift card will be added at the checkout. Note that this doesn't apply to all products, only selected lines.
- Apple TV: £20/$25 gift card (Apple TV HD and Apple TV 4K)
- Apple Watch: £20/$25 (Series 3)
- AirPods: £20/$25 (early-2019 models with charging or wireless case)
- iPhone: £40/$50 (iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, and iPhone XR)
- HomePod: £40/$50
- Beats headphones: £40/$50 (Powerbeats Pro, Solo3 Wireless and Powerbeats3 Wireless)
- iPad Air and iPad mini: £40/$50
- Beats: £80/$100 (Studio3 Wireless)
- iPad Pro: £80/$100
- MacBook Air: £80/$100
- MacBook Pro 13in: £160/$200
- iMac and iMac Pro: £160/$200
You will notice that the deals do not apply to the most recent products. The iPhone 11 generation, iPad 10.2in, Apple Watch Series 5, AirPods Pro and 16in MacBook Pro do not come with gift cards.
Remember that you may be able to get a more appealing deal by buying elsewhere. We're constantly scouring the web for the latest deals on a range of Apple products:
- Apple TV deals
- Apple Watch deals
- AirPods deals
- iPhone deals
- HomePod deals
- Headphone deals
- iPad deals
- MacBook Air deals
- MacBook Pro deals
- iMac deals
Read our guide to the best Apple Black Friday deals for the latest discounts available on Apple products from a wide variety of retailers.