iOS 14.2 is currently only in beta, but when it launches it will bring eight new wallpapers to the iPhone and iPad. If you haven’t signed up for the beta you can still get your hands on the new wallpapers though. Just download the new background images here.
The fourth public beta version of iOS 14.2 includes eight new dynamic background images. These wallpapers will be available for all devices running iOS 14.2, unlike other new wallpapers made exclusively for iPhone 12 and iPad Air 4.
Read about the latest version of iOS 14 here.
This images are dominated by mountain views, which reminds us of Big Sur and the pending macOS Big Sur update.
If you don't have a beta profile installed on your device you can still get the images: click here to download the new background images now. Note this only works if you download on an iPhone, full instructions below.
How to download the new iPhone wallpapers
- This download will only work on the iPhone, so click on this link from your device.
- Confirm that toy want to download 'iOS 14.2 Wallpaper Zip"
- Tap Download.
- You will find the wallpaper in your Files folder on your iPhone.
- Tap on the zipped file to unzip it.
- Now you will find all the wallpapers
- Tap on a wallpaper you like.
- Tap on the Share icon.
- Choose Save Image.
- Now open your Photos app and locate the image.
- Again tap on the Share icon. This time choose Use as Wallpaper.
Want to create your own iPhone wallpaper - read this: How to make iPhone and iPad wallpapers. We also have: How to change the background wallpaper on iPhone & iPad.
This article first appeared on Macwelt. Translation by Karen Haslam.