The biggest announcement Apple made at its 18 October launch event was the arrival of new 14in and 16in MacBook Pro devices with incredibly powerful upgraded processors: the M1 Pro and M1 Max.
These machines are workhorses, there's no doubt about that. The M1 Pro chip offers up to 10 CPU cores and 16 GPU Cores while the M1 Max offers 10 CPU cores and a stunning 32 GPU cores.
Apple reseller KRCS had already slashed prices on the new, premium devices. But now in its Black Friday sale it has slashed them even more!
You can now save almost £330 on the most expensive model. Head to KRCS to see all its MacBook Pro 2021 discount now.
KRCS is indicating that there may be low stock for some models, but it will honour these low prices. So order now to take advantage of the huge discounts!
Right now you can save up to £329.90 if you opt for the top-tier 16in MacBook Pro, and up to £239.90 on the 14in MacBook Pro. Here are all the discounts currently available:
14in MacBook Pro (2021) discounts - up to £120 off!
- £239.90 off 14in MacBook Pro with M1 Pro, 10-core CPU/16-core GPU, 16GB RAM/1TB storage, RRP: £2,399, now £2,159.10. Get the KRCS deal here.
- £189.90 off entry-level model 14in MacBook Pro with M1 Pro, 8-coreCPU/14-core GPU, 16GB RAM/512GB storage, RRP £1,899, now £1,709.10. Get the KRCS deal here.
16in MacBook Pro (2021) discounts - up to £165 off!
- £329.90 off 16in MacBook Pro with M1 Max, 10-core CPU/32-core GPU, 32GB RAM/1TB storage, RRP: £3,299, now £2,969.10 Get the KRCS deal here. (Out of stock, but you can order now at this price)
- £259.90 off 16in MacBook Pro with M1 Pro, 10-core CPU/16-core GPU, 16GB RAM/1TB storage, RRP: £2,599, now £2,339.10 Get the KRCS deal here.
- £240 off 16in MacBook Pro with M1 Pro, 10-core CPU/16-core GPU, 16GB RAM/512GB storage, RRP: £2,399, now: £2,159 Get the KRCS deal here. (KRCS predicts stock shortages, but you can order now at this price)
We're tracking all the places you can buy/pre-order the new MacBook Pros with the M1 Pro/Max in both the UK and US.