Apparent Software has announced the launch of their MacGraPhoto 2 bundle, promising 9 premium graphics applications for the price of one.
Applications include those covering vector drawing, brochure design, smart screen capturing, creating HDR photos, preparing photos for print and framing them, creating posters and postcards and more.
Included in this bundle are the following software titles along with the manufacturer's description.
* Sandvox by Karelia Software - Apple Design Award Winner Website building application.
* AtomicView by AntZero - Digital content management (Apple Staff Pick).
* Posterino 2 by Zykloid Software - Compose posters from multiple photos (Apple Staff Pick).
* Sketch - A brand new vector drawing application by Apple Design Award winner Bohemian Coding (Apple Staff Pick).
* Swift Publisher by BeLight Software - Page layout application for designing fliers, newsletters, brochures etc. (Apple Staff Pick).
* Layers by wuonm - Capture screen as a PSD Layered Image (Apple Staff Pick).
* Snapshot by LateNiteSoft - Photo-lab on a Mac: Image editing and printing (Apple Staff Pick).
* ImageFramer 3 by Apparent Software - A brand new re-design of a popular image and photo framing application (Apple Staff Pick).
* Hydra by Creaceed - Easily create HDR images.
* DVD-Library by iSkysoft: Bonus application for building a photographic DVD Library.
All applications participating in the bundle are full versions without any limitations.
MacGraPhoto 2 costs $39.99 around £24, an apparent 91 per cent saving on the full $444 price. More details of the deal, which runs until the end of November can be found at www.macgraphoto.com.