A reminder, on 19 October, MacVideo Expo promises to be the major shoot and edit event for the UK in 2010.
Including Exhibitor showcase, buffet meal, and stage show, this will be an night of networking, entertainment and learning.
3.30pm Registration and ticket collection
- Browse the exhibitor showcase, see new products in action, network with fellow creatives and enjoy good food and drink.
6.30pm Show Starts
- Panel Discussion: The great DSLR vs Video Camera debate, focussing on what DSLRs are good for, where this technology excels and when to use conventional video technology
- Final Cut Pro: Tips and Tricks: 10 tips in 10 minutes
- Killer features of AVID Media Composer 5 editing software
- Blackmagic Design demonstrates Da Vinci Resolve, regarded as the worlds best and most capable colour correction system
- Corbis Motion brings instant access to content from the world’s premier film and entertainment companies, including National Geographic, Sony Pictures, Paramount Pictures, MGM Studios and HBO Archives.
- Holdan to show the latest cameras in the AVCCAM range from Panasonic; also how to use your iPhone/iPad as a teleprompter
- G-Technology present 'How do you choose storage for content creation?' What are the important things to look for when choosing a hard drive for post production
- Autodesk shows off Smoke on the Mac, the all in one solution enabling colour correction, paint, cleanup, titling, 3D compositing, and output to the highest levels
- Dedo Weigert lighting demonstration. Watch the master in action and learn lighting techniques from a world-class cinematographer (Dedo Weigert, two-time Academy Award Winner for technical achievement)
The event will finish at 10:30pm.
MacVideo Expo will take place at:
The Royal Society of Medicine, One Wimpole Street, London W1G 0AE
5 minutes walk from Oxford Circus
Reserve your place now - online booking only £10!
(Visit our sister site MacVideo for in-depth details and analysis regarding Final Cut Pro and digital filmmaking.)