Adobe is hosting the an extensive Adobe Domes Tour to guide creative pros around the recently revised Adobe Acrobat 8. The company is offering training in the domes, which will be situated in public areas across the UK.
The Domes are best understood as a series of three connected circular structures. Dome one is a hospitality area; Dome two is used to give presentations on the new products; and Dome three is the training room, equipped with 30 workstations.
A limited number of visitors can take part in a free two-hour interactive Acrobat 8 training session, led by an accredited Acrobat trainer. There will be five such sessions each day between 8.30am-5.15pm.
The training sessions will demonstrate the latest features and offer hands-on training focused on the education, publishing and marketing professions.
Places are free, but are limited to 30 attendees per session. Register for a session here.
The UK Domes tour will run in six cities between 17 October and 1 December:
- London, Regents Park, 17-27 October;
- Birmingham, Centenary Square, 31 October-2 November;
- Leeds United Football Ground, 6-9 November;
- Edinburgh, Edinburgh Park, 14-17 November;
- Bristol, Lloyds Amphitheatre, 21-24 November;
- Manchester City Football Ground, 28 November-1 December.