Apple is being sued following a fire that was allegedly caused by a faulty Apple Power Mac G4.
The fire happened at Princeton University two years ago. The University's insurance company Royal and Sun Alliance awarded it over $2 million at the time but has since determined that the Apple computer was the cause of the fire. The insurance company has now filed suit against Apple.
Lisa Zimmaro, a manager in the University's risk management office, told The Daily Princetonian: "Faulty wiring ignited the wood supporting a nearby cable tray."
An initial hearing is scheduled for April 8.