Apple UK is offering a Mac finance deal to prospective customers through Apple Authorised Resellers including Albion Computers, AT Computers, Gordon Harwood, and Square Group.

Customers can split payments over a six-month period at zero per cent interest, with repayments not starting until February 2004, the company says.

Optional Apple services, software, and third-party accessories are included in the deal, which requires customers to play 20 per cent of the price as a deposit. The remaining 80 per cent of the price is paid over six months.

The offer ends on January 10, 2004.