Doug's AppleScripts for iTunes has posted new AppleScripts for free download by MP3 collectors.
The site offers free AppleScripts for iTunes and resources for users who write them.
The scripts include:
- CD Label of Selected Playlist v0.5c: assists with creating printable CD Labels with iTunes and AppleWorks.
- Stop Track: uses a special track to stop iTunes and cue the next track.
- Rename Files 1.2.1: assists with renaming files based available track tags.
- Audition end of track: plays a selected track from the last 15 seconds of the track, assisting in cueing songs.
- iTunes FMP Database 1.5: imports iTunes track-data to a FileMaker Pro database. Scripts and a database template are all included.