Future Media Concepts and Apple have announced the Mac IT Pro Bootcamp, a week long training conference for Mac IT professionals.
UK-based Mac pros will have to travel in order to attend the event, which takes place in Miami Beach, Florida, between 24-29 February.
Attendees are being promised extensive Mac OS training, including a variety of hands-on Apple-certified course and certification exams. The event also features a two-day industry conference and product displays.
During the first four days attendees can choose between a variety of hands-on, Certified Mac OS X classes, including:
- MacOS 101 Mac OS X Support Essentials v10.5;
- MacOS 201 Mac OS X Server Essentials v10.5;
- MacOS 310 Mac OS X Deployment v10.4;
- MacOS 320 Network Account Management v10.4;
- MacOS 340 Security Best Practices for Mac OS X v10.4;
- MacOS 350 Mac OS X Server v10.4 Command Line Install and Configuration.
Presenters at the Bootcamp include Apple system engineers, Apple Certified Instructors, industry power users and third party developers.
In addition to all the high-end classes and conference, the Bootcamp features daily keynote speakers, group outing, networking events, and opportunities to meet and mingle with Apple developers and peers. There's also a raffle with tens of thousands of dollars worth of industry prizes.