Manchester Premium Apple Reseller the Digital Store is currently offering a series of excellent promotions.

The company is offering free tuition to new Mac users, extended credit terms and a 25 per cent discount on new Macs and peripherals to students.

Customers are being offered VIP Express, three free one-to-one learning sessions with a Mac expert on whichever topic the customer chooses: available sessions include using Finder, image editing, website design, and professional tuition in use of Photoshop, Aperture or Final Cut Studio.

Digital Store is also offering customers the opportunity to buy a new Mac by slamming down a 10 per cent discount, with the remaining 90 per cent repayable at any time in the next 12 months.

Students are being offered "up to" 25 per cent on almost everything stocked in the reseller's Picadilly Gardens shop.