ZOMBIE FLICK HD hits the big screen on iPad!
Coventry, UK, 17 November 2010. It’s a wrap! The summer’s goriest iPhone blockbuster has made the big screen transition to iPad.
Full Fat Games is pleased to announce that “Zombie Flick HD” is now available on the App Store.
During the 1970s an incurable virus spreads across mainland America. With no food or guns to hand, it’s down to you as lone survivor to make the dead masses feel the pain.
Using nothing but useless everyday objects, flick, dismember and decapitate all that come at you to survive!
Wrapped up in an atmospheric cinematic style, Zombie Flick HD will provide a fresh and bloody challenge to gamers with the tastiest brains.
Zombie Flick HD offers these goresome features:
• Survival Mode
• Last Stand Mode
• Three stunning environments
• Dozens of unusual weapons, from Frisbees and Vinyl Records to Cowbells and Koalas
• Loads of Zombie types
• Intuitive easy to use flick mechanic
• Incredible high-definition 3D visuals complete with dismemberment, decapitation and gallons of blood!
• Integrated Achievements and Leaderboards
• OpenFeint Support
About Full Fat
Full Fat® has been making great games since 1996, developing over 70+ games across all formats. Utilizing its wealth of experience and passion for gaming, Full Fat continues to be the popular choice for publishers, building new IP for handheld, console and digital markets.